Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Side markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side markers

For the side markers, do the CB and DC share the same kind..... what are some good looking alternatives besides the JDM ones. I'm thinking about teh JDM but I'm looking at others first. LMK!!! Thanks!
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

i noticed the crx ones too
    Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

I don't know if they're different but I'm sure you can throw them in there, the CB sidemarkers shouldn't be hard to find though if thats what you are really looking for.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

im not sure if thats what i want.... thats why i was weighing my options.
        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

well they have the ebay depo side markers for the cb if you cannot find the real JDM ones. I paid 28 and got my JDM ones from a guy on here and then I emailed a guy on ebay and he sent me the template and wiring diagram (for free )
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i want some but i don't know how to wire!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
              i want some but i don't know how to wire!
              same here....is there not DIY yet about DIY side markers?

*Needs*
              -New shocks
              -Struts
              -Drop
              -Cleaning
              -New Tires/Wheels
              -New Window Tint
              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

yes there is a diy on the side marker install. Your best bet if you are in the JDM market is to look for any series. DA, EG,..ETC. they all have almost the same look. Now the location of where you place it is whats gonna make the difference.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Im about to put the Black jdm sidemarkers on , and the black jdm turn signals for the bumper.. there goin to look hottttt!!!!
                  FreshNoz

Comment

Originally posted by FreshNoz 2.2L
                    Im about to put the Black jdm sidemarkers on , and the black jdm turn signals for the bumper.. there goin to look hottttt!!!!

/\ there not JDM...but

got to www.jdmshit.com and i think there like $35 shipped.

They have alot to chose from.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

if ur going to say jdm when its not, say "jdm" lol owned
                      Member's Ride Thread

Comment

the jdm ones on the lude bb4 (92-96) are hot.... think those are the one!!! jdm stanely markers ftw!!

anybody got a template? lol
                        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

glad i could help. lol

buy me a pair and we're even.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

yeah i would.... but ur site is out of them..... well the site u gave. i have to go else where lol
                            Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                              same here....is there not DIY yet about DIY side markers?
                              i think that you can just run them from ur stock blinkers with extra wires. i dunno if there is another way other than that... probably is tho
                              Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X