Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

bucket seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bucket seats

i'm looking to install in sparco bucket seats with 4pt harnesses. how do i install this into my ride? do i need a professional to do so? if so then where?
    and i'm wondering if my stock sliders and brackets can work
    Once a CB7tuner always a CB7tuner

find brackets for sparco ----> accord. find harnesses. find a harness bar.

seats are easy to install but very important. just take your time and do it right.

Comment

The stock rails can be made to fit, They are just a PITA to modify - Have to drill out the solid rivets.
      Personally I like the Idea of using the Stock mounting rail points for safety as the are reinforced properly.
      Pic of how I did mine (not Sparco, but you get the Idea)

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

whoa thanks evildemon thanks for the info i'm going to see if i can modify my stock sliders.

Comment

google a site I believe its called wedge engineering, they have everything you need as far as sliders and brackets

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i think you can even get slider for the seats off ebay and they say there are sparco. but shoot if you can easily mod the stock ones why not that money in your pocket

Comment

Originally posted by wvcb7
              i think you can even get slider for the seats off ebay and they say there are sparco. but shoot if you can easily mod the stock ones why not that money in your pocket
              There not really easy to modify, Those rivets are bloody tough - I broke 2 drill bits trying to get them out, And it is also spot welded, so those have to be drilled out as well.
              Just remember I you do decide to modify the stock ones, you cant return them to stock, so best option is to get a junkyard set of rails and modify them

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

lol i bet the engineers at honda made them that tough so that they could sell us a strong quality product

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                  There not really easy to modify, Those rivets are bloody tough - I broke 2 drill bits trying to get them out, And it is also spot welded, so those have to be drilled out as well.
                  Just remember I you do decide to modify the stock ones, you cant return them to stock, so best option is to get a junkyard set of rails and modify them
                  hmmm true. i'll take that advice

oh one last question, driving with bucket seats with the 4 point harnesses is legal on the street right?

Comment

4 point harness would depend on your country/state regulations.
                    I cant see it being an issue, If it is done properly. But check just to make sure

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                    X