Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

projectors wit h.i.d.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

projectors wit h.i.d.

anyone hav this? i was thinkin bout gettin sum wit the amber corner lense down the road. and then gettin the red on clear taillights and then tinting the red.

Find me in the canyons

I have Audi A4 projectors and BMW HIDs

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      I have Audi A4 projectors and BMW HIDs
      on ur cb?

Find me in the canyons

Comment

los alamitos, CA?

if so, welcome to cb7tuner and come check out the SoCal Regional Forum to meet some local members.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Comment

Many have... Projector retrofit.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
            los alamitos, CA?

if so, welcome to cb7tuner and come check out the SoCal Regional Forum to meet some local members.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=98
            yea dude i los al ca. umm i went to the s.d. meet up back in augest. we all met up at autobacs and then went to wendy's. i was the green cb ridin on steels lol

Find me in the canyons

Comment

I had Acura TSX projectors with Lexus hids.

Comment

geimi and king_james have bmw projectors in their stock and jdm headlights

Comment

but how does that dual exhaust sound on a 4 banger? Looks a little
                  funny to me

I have tsx projectors and audi hids that Im going to retrofit into my one pieces real soon
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I've got the 300zx z32 JDM projectors and still looking for an HID kit.
                    Hybridnation

Comment

if you're using USDM headlights, using an HID setup that doesn't use projectors (like the acura TL) is fine. if you're using JDM headlights, then i'd use some type of OEM projector and HID setup.

projectors without HIDs are pointless and JDM with a reflector HID setup will get you bright lighted and even ticketed a lot since they shine to the left instead of the right.

ebay projector headlights aren't worth the money either (non OEM projectors, the little accord lights that have projectors in them already, eww)

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                        but how does that dual exhaust sound on a 4 banger? Looks a little
                        funny to me

I have tsx projectors and audi hids that Im going to retrofit into my one pieces real soon
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-apS3XayhM listen for urself

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                          Nice I really like that. sounds really mean so i give you a
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                            Nice I really like that. sounds really mean so i give you a
                            haha thnx dude! i love that exhaust. absolutely love it. not to loud although all my frendz say its loud... but once i step on it it roars like a monster!!! lol but um yea i got it off of my frendz s2k. he got a new asm exhaust for his car and gave me his old 5zigen which is now on my car. so i got it for free all i had to pay for was the custom piping

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                              geimi and king_james have bmw projectors in their stock and jdm headlights
                              hey dude where did u get all those parts for sale??? i see sum stuff that i like and i want!!!

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Working...
                              X