Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cluster swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cluster swaps

hey guys i cant seem to find a list of cluster swaps for the cbs. Any body know?
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

There is no list. Some will fit but all will need some modification of your dash or the cluster to fit.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

whatever you can make work! lol

BB6 prelude cluster fits well if done right.

possibly a CD cluster .. a 6th gen cluster has been done. by the look of the cluster possibly a NSX?
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

cd cluster huh? let me c.... hmm....
        Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
        Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

i would do bb6 cluster any day!!!
          lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
          "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
          check out my mr thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

how do you do the bb6 swap i have a spare one where do you get the wiring harness i want to do since im throwing the h22 thx

Comment

you make the wiring harness. its a bit of work. and it doesnt just fit in where our accord cluster went. you have some trimming to do.

just get the electrical schematics for the BB6 and your year CB ( it does matter!) and start matching up wires and have at it.

haha. good luck if u do it its a blast! *insert sarcasm*
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

????

Originally posted by Vtecdreamer
                how do you do the bb6 swap i have a spare one where do you get the wiring harness i want to do since im throwing the h22 thx
                you have a spare? FORK IT OVER!!!
                Member's Ride Thread

Comment

i was looking on the inside of 1 while i was at school.... "ok if i break the window and hot wire it, it'll take me 5 minutes to get it home. 10 to get the clock, cluster, and headrest. n 5 to get it back... do it or don't do it."

or if sumbody wants to give me their old cb cluster gauge...free...(cuz im cheap) i'll tweek it myself and redo the whole set up while still making it fit n that little space
                  Last edited by Shay91Racer; 10-03-2007, 10:43 PM.
                  Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer
                    i was looking on the inside of 1 while i was at school.... "ok if i break the window and hot wire it, it'll take me 5 minutes to get it home. 10 to get the clock, cluster, and headrest. n 5 to get it back... do it or don't do it."

or if sumbody wants to give me their old cb cluster gauge...free...(cuz im cheap) i'll tweek it myself and redo the whole set up while still making it fit n that little space

thats real cool. please tell me your joking? ass!

5 months old and already a lady killer

Dust & Blood (my bro's band)
                    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=921 03410

Comment

the sad thing is... i'm not lol
                      Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer
                        the sad thing is... i'm not lol
                        your sorry mane people from arkansas
                        anywho do you have to use the bb6 harness or cb

Comment

I was gonna buy the cluster on DI from you but that one fool just fucked the business deal by being a smartass so I decided not too. Dont you love people that fuck up your sales =D. But to do it you need the h22 plugs and harness and two good wiring diagrams. You also need soldering iron, shrink wrap and such you should be set. Its just time consuming.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well I know 98-02 accord will fit.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

man those pics are very blurry Good thing I knew your telling the truth since I read your DIY on that
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                              X