Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Interior interchanging? accord 93 and up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior interchanging? accord 93 and up

I would like to know if seats from all accords are interchangeable ?

Originally posted by dorby
    I would like to know if seats from all accords are interchangeable ?
    yup. im pretty sure that all interiors from 90-97 are interchangable. except i think you have to go coupe to coupe and sedan to sedan. coupe rears work in sedans but they are a bit short. im not sure about the other way though.

and one other thing, if you have a 90 or 91, you'll have to find a way to keep the autobelts.
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

thanks anyone have pictures or experience to show examples..thanks

Comment

it should just bolt right up. but Ive never seen it done.

lude seats on the other hand Ive seen many times. many people have them

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Is this just seats or is carpet an OKAY too?

Stock 10th Anniversary Edition.

Comment

90-93 will fit. You will have issues though going from 9091 to 9293 carpet because of the auto seat belts in the 9091 and the regular ones in 9293.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

how about newer 97 and up accord seats?

Comment

1997&up Prelude seats works. Here are 2000 Prelude TypeSH seats on my CB7:

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7
                  1997&up Prelude seats works. Here are 2000 Prelude TypeSH seats on my CB7:

thanks buddy...anyone with rear seat swaps?

Comment

if you have autobelts you can always do the manual seatbelt swap
                    -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

Originally posted by ChampionPanda
                      if you have autobelts you can always do the manual seatbelt swap
                      IF you look in his picture he obviously has manual belts. Anyway I think you can swap a lude back seat in there. I think someone did that here in a coupe. I will ask him and find out. He recently sold his car so I will check up with him and ask.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Anything other than a 90-93 Accord interior will need some modification to fit. Nothing else will be a direct swap.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Anything other than a 90-93 Accord interior will need some modification to fit. Nothing else will be a direct swap.
                          thanks for the feedback everyone... i have recaros for the front seats.... and ive decided to reupholster the rear seats as well as the door panels..!! cant deal with the tan not my thing

Comment

look at threads made by me or my members ride, i have LS seats (now replaced with del sol) and custom interior all done at home.
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              i thought that the 94-97 interior was almost identical and didnt require modification either.
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Working...
                              X