Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Please Help-IS Grey Primer always the same color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help-IS Grey Primer always the same color?

well heres the problem i jsut got into a fender bender and my car is grey primer. and if my pops finds out he will sell my car. but me and the dude agreed to a 300$ settlement all he needs is a new door. my question is. is all grey primer the same color? cuz i plan on buying a new front fender and painting it grey primer to try to play it off like nothing happened but im not sure if it will come out the same color. any help would be greatly appreciated

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

nope..

Comment

Try and match is as close as you can to the cap, why would he sell it if its still roadworthy?
      90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
      2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by js593
        why would he sell it if its still roadworthy?
        because he wrecked it

i would get you a fender primer it grey and take it to macco and let them shoot some color on it and you could just say you wanted to get it painted :P

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Try and match is as close as you can to the cap, why would he sell it if its still roadworthy?
          because my pops will think its because its stick. but it was my fault i had the Brake lock on and it was late i was tired. all i need is a new fender thank god because my car just came out the body shop like 2 weeks ago. im gunna buy a new fender at certifit this tuesday but i really wanted to try to play it off like nothing happened. but i need primer i tried the High Heat primer i had laying around its deffinetly way lighter then the primer used on my car. heres my car. ill take piks of the damage later today. and sorry for the big pik

Any idea on what Companys Primer this is??
          Last edited by Clean-CB7; 09-16-2007, 07:16 AM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

n o clue, but dude, that car is SICK! It looks amazing with primer O.o (i hate saying that, but im being serious) Its seriously MINT! I hope you get that fender, or you can sell it to me for 2 bucks, and i will sell it back to you for a buck lol.

Comment

fuck all of that, just lie and say someone must have gotten you in a parking lot and say "listen, go ahead and check with the insurance company to see if anything was reported"
              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                fuck all of that, just lie and say someone must have gotten you in a parking lot and say "listen, go ahead and check with the insurance company to see if anything was reported"

yea thats wut i was thinking about saying that i was parked in the mall or suttin and someone tried to park next to me and say it was a hit and run/. but either way i have no coverage so i have to pay for repairs but all i need is a new fender and certifit sells em for 20 bux. so i might jsut do that

Comment

n o clue, but dude, that car is SICK! It looks amazing with primer O.o (i hate saying that, but im being serious) Its seriously MINT! I hope you get that fender, or you can sell it to me for 2 bucks, and i will sell it back to you for a buck lol.
                  lol thanks alot i wish the crash would of never happened the weirdest thing is my boy JUST had told me to drive safe. no 1 ever tells me that and 1 minute later i crashed. but ive never been complimented on my car thanks alot. and ur not the first to say it looks real good in primer? heres my car right now

once again sorry for the big piks. i dont have a program to reszie piks

Comment

excuse the sweraing, but WHAT THE FUCK!? He drove away from that... let me find him, i'll deal with him. Anyways, thats not the fender, thats the bumper, You might just be better off trying to eyeball it with some primer, those bumpers i have seen go for like 300 new, or like 50 bux used at JY... thats minor stuff, he just scuffed the paint a bit, sand it down with some EXTREMLY FINE GRIT IE 2000-3000 and give it a shot of primer, if your pops asks, just say the above, and tell him you already fixed it, as for the wheel, take some cleaner to it (SIMONIZ RIM CLEANER, i used this on my buddies CAKED on alloys, they had like an inch of grease inside, and TONS of brake dust, it works like magic, spray on, nearly wipe off...) That should get the paint off the alloys... if it doesnt, i dunno what to tell ya... Did ya get a license plate from him?

Comment

... Did ya get a license plate from him?

naa he got my info. it was my fault but he was a cool dude and i told him ill give him 300$ for his damage and gave him 100$ upfront waiting till my check clears to give him the rest but i have his address and cell+house number were gunna meet up tuesday so i can give him the 200$ since it was my fault

Comment

Working...
                      X