Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what you think?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you think?????

ok im turnin change my ricer image and my 1st step, is my exhust. i have been lookin and i think these "OBX twin loop exhust" are cool and plus there cheap. So what do you think?? plus do you think it will sound good.

vvvvvvtake a lookvvvvvvv

MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

well obx used to be known for their quality (pretty shitty) but now i hear theyve stepped it up and from the design its like a mugen rippoff and they do generally having a soothing more sporty note than other exhaust designs just remeber to stick a resonator on the exhaust too to keep it nice sounding.

Comment

hmmmm

Originally posted by samuri88
      ok im turnin change my ricer image and my 1st step, is my exhust. i have been lookin and i think these "OBX twin loop exhust" are cool and plus there cheap. So what do you think?? plus do you think it will sound good.

vvvvvvtake a lookvvvvvvv

what would you describe as rice? cause in my opinion, its someone who wastes money on things for their car that are not necessary for what they have on the car already......... for example, if you have an all motor f22 with only a homemade short ram intake, you probably don't need that muffler. I would reccomend making sure the car is in good running condition, i.e. tune-up, oil leaks etc. and then start replacing aftermarket parts with good ones (not obx). oh, and remove any and all stickers.

5 months old and already a lady killer

Dust & Blood (my bro's band)
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=921 03410

Comment

looks like its gonna be loud.....
        -i got obx header and it seem fine...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

well as for being loud nope not at all i had a mugen exhaust on the lude for a while and they are quiet due to the twin loop design if it sounds anything like the mugen then DOOO IT but thats only sound preference im not saying anything OBX could compare to a MUGEN

Comment

I had one and it's not loud at all it has a super low tone that sounds sweet

Comment

Originally posted by z31na
              what would you describe as rice? cause in my opinion, its someone who wastes money on things for their car that are not necessary for what they have on the car already......... for example, if you have an all motor f22 with only a homemade short ram intake, you probably don't need that muffler. I would reccomend making sure the car is in good running condition, i.e. tune-up, oil leaks etc. and then start replacing aftermarket parts with good ones (not obx). oh, and remove any and all stickers.

no my car not like that. but i do have a eggroll muffler.....lolol

Comment

Originally posted by tmc_cb7
                I had one and it's not loud at all it has a super low tone that sounds sweet

how long did you have it for now?

Comment

I think Twin loops are made 2 b quiet. NAIL05 i think has a twin loop doesnt soudn bad i think he has 2 res's tho
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                    I think Twin loops are made 2 b quiet. NAIL05 i think has a twin loop doesnt soudn bad i think he has 2 res's tho
                    thats cool.
                    but is it total quiet where its has a nice flow.

Comment

Check out soem vids on youtube.

SEARCH... Twin loop.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7