Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rims, Rims, Rims .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firestone is a rip off, but they might hook you up cause you are a woman If I were you i'd check at espino also.
    "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      not those fake rotas
      Rotas are real. Iv seen them in persion.

and plenty of people have great success with knockoff rims.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by cpl hero
        Firestone is a rip off, but they might hook you up cause you are a woman If I were you i'd check at espino also.

haha .. being a gurl does have its advantages ....

Comment

Tenzo

well heres a sample of what i got its a 5 bar and not a chrome

Tenzo RS5

My 93 Accord Ex
          Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            Rotas are real. Iv seen them in persion.

and plenty of people have great success with knockoff rims.
            of course their real. i meant i want the real deal shizz. something to brag about with the gang, not like, yea, they sum rotas

Comment

3 spoke advans

Comment

What colour is your car?
                What size are you looking for?

Find a rim you like then ask if someone can photoshop them onto your car...Itll give you an idea of how itll look

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Whats with the hate on rota. Yes they are knockoffs but they work. Lets see compare this Rota C8 vs Mugen MF8. Use both for track use. Straight line i might use the Mugen because you have a less likely chance of damaging them. But on the other hand road racing wise I would use the Rota. Cheaper to replace and easier to find if you mess something up.

Anyway back to the op. What look are you looking for? Everyone cant throw out opinions but its gonna be a vast variety. But if you narrow it down to like 5 spoke, how big and so on it would be easier, light or heavy, bling or none etc etc. Personally a CD chassis accord the 94-95 ex rim looks good on them lowered thats just me though.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

im sellin my old rims for $550 with tires
                    18x7.5
                    here they are on my car

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      im sellin my old rims for $550 with tires
                      18x7.5
                      here they are on my car
                      I think you should get these ones! I think thay will match your car perfect!

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                      My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

depending on the color of your car if you want black with a polished lip go for Tenzo-R GT-6 or maybe some Volk GTC's

Comment

hey go with wat you like wat color is your car and wat are you tryin to go for
                          PrInCeSs
                          SITTIN ON DUBS NO SCRUB NO RUB!!....PAINT COMING SOON!!??

Comment

mine **pictured below in sig** will be up for sale again very soon. my new ones are coming.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Why not get Rotas? I would love a set of Spoon Sw388s, but have fun hitting a pothole with $2000-$3000 rims that are light as shit but have a much better chance of shattering over a set of $500 rotas. Unless of course you have glass smooth roads.. but we all can't live in japan.
                              AIM :Korax37

1992 Accord EX Manual sedan - Stock
                              1989 Civic DX Hatch - JDM SiR1 B16a

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                                What colour is your car?
                                What size are you looking for?

Find a rim you like then ask if someone can photoshop them onto your car...Itll give you an idea of how itll look

ok well i guess ive narrowed it down to 5 bar .... size ?? idk maybe 17's .... and color well ... i luv gun metal w/ chrome lip ... but ... i was wondering if maybe white rims would look good ... i mean either way ima go w. what i want but opinions will narrow dn my decision ....

Comment

Working...
                                X