Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rims, Rims, Rims .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rims, Rims, Rims .........

ok so ... i know im gunna put rims on mi caro ... but ... as far as to what kind, what color, what size i dont know? i know what i dont like ... but as far as actually saying ok i want those ... uh uh ... any suggestions??

Well whats your style what r u into
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

like mine? 18's

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I have the same problem, also my problem is that I don't have $2400 to fork out for some nice 17''s
        wat?

Comment

ok ... well... i like 5 bar rims .... dont like too many bars, dont like mesh wheels, and not into chrome .... ok say i want 5 bar rims ... what would be best color? i kinda wanted white but ehh ... idk

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
            ok ... well... i like 5 bar rims .... dont like too many bars, dont like mesh wheels, and not into chrome .... ok say i want 5 bar rims ... what would be best color? i kinda wanted white but ehh ... idk
            yeh 5spoke ftw, i like blackish with chrome lip the best
            wat?

Comment

mine are five star :P chrome and gunmetal with polished lip 18's traded a cb7 with a burnt valve for them... gave a 100 bucks for the whole car so that was a nice deal on my end bad thing is is there some icw's and they weigh about 20lb each with no tire

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

What about the six bar accord rims, those look nice with a drop and you can probaply find some at the pick-n-pull near poteat.
                "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

honestly ... i want aftermarket rims .. not stock ... and idk ... its like .. i dont wana buy sum rims and then my car looks wak! ill cry

Comment

look at my members ride thread I have stock rims from a 96 accord, but to each his/her own!

Comment

My buddy got these wheels for about 400-500 bucks and then waited about a month or two and bought the tires for about 600 bucks

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

LOL, have you been to discount tire. I a quote on a set of 17's gunmetal with kumo tires for like $800, but then again that's with a military discount.
                        "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
                          look at my members ride thread I have stock rims from a 96 accord, but to each his/her own!

lol ... well im not saying i dont like the way it looks .. it does look good ... just not what i want ...

Comment

Originally posted by cpl hero
                            LOL, have you been to discount tire. I a quote on a set of 17's gunmetal with kumo tires for like $800, but then again that's with a military discount.

i think firestone is where i saw sum, gun metal and everything like u said ... but i wont get military discount ... DAMIT!

Comment

oem rims are the way to go. ill go after real aftermarket rims, not those fake rotas

Comment

Working...
                              X