Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New and Learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and Learning

Ok well im new to this site... well not new new ... been a memeber just havnt dont ne with it. but ne ways... thought now would be a good time to say hey!! and introduce myself.... so here we go..... im 25 yo from roanoke rapids nc... i joined this site to learn more about the cb7 world... I want to be able to learn all i can and learn how to do DIY projects. and no i dont have a cb7... b/f has one but i may soon buy one lol but i want to be able to at least know what hes talkin about when hes talkin car and be able to help him out and know what im doing. ne ways.. thats enough!!!
    Girlzgarageinc.com

First of all , Welcome to CB7TUNER..

If you have questions or concerns feel free to ask. We also have the search function on where you can find answers to some of the most common questions. Most common Q&A can be found there. If you are not able to find the answer you are searching for , please post up a question.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Welcome to CB7tuner.com!

Youll find this site is first class when it comes to information regarding the 4th Gen Chassis Accord.

There DIY section is rich with content as is the Technical and beginners forums.

And the Media section has lots of eyecandy.

Browse around and get familiar and dont be afraid to ask questions but the most important thing to remember here is to search first before creating a thread for a question.

11,128 Members since 2003 trust me your question has been asked.

Comment

Thanks!!! Yes i've noticed there is a LOT of information on this site.... wow so much to take in at one time.... but ready to start burnin it into my brain lol
        Girlzgarageinc.com

Comment

Originally posted by 90accordgurl
          ...and no i dont have a cb7... b/f has one but i may soon buy one lol but i want to be able to at least know what hes talkin about when hes talkin car and be able to help him out and know what im doing...

Dam your b/f is one lucky son of a gun, shit I wish my girl would do the samething, but oh well world ain't perfect

Anyway......Welcome to the site!

Comment

Originally posted by socal_cb7
            Dam your b/f is one lucky son of a gun, shit I wish my girl would do the samething, but oh well world ain't perfect

Anyway......Welcome to the site!
            aaww thanks i'll be sure to let him (shadow1) know!!! lol

thanks for the welcum
            Girlzgarageinc.com

Comment

I like your sig!

It has been a very long time since I have seen that! LOL!

And yeah, there is tons of stuff, just look around.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

It won't be long until you're the one explaining things to him... he could use the help! Just kidding, he's a good guy around these parts. He's lucky to have a girlfriend that's interested in cb7s! Our car obsession is usually a strain on relationships... lucky bastard!

Comment

Like everyone else, Welcome the the best site ever!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    It won't be long until you're the one explaining things to him... he could use the help! Just kidding, he's a good guy around these parts. He's lucky to have a girlfriend that's interested in cb7s! Our car obsession is usually a strain on relationships... lucky bastard!
                    X2 what deev said and welcome to the family your gonna love it here

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Like every body else said, lots of info and you'll be glad you joined.
                      wat?

Comment

If you do decide to get a cb7 as well, what year and trim are you planning on getting?.. oh and welcome to the site
                        My Black "H"
                        AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Well if your looking to buy a CB7 soon and it be a stick. Then you can buy mine cause I am gonna sell this one in about a month if not sooner. I'm just waiting until I swap the head cause I have a valve guide that doesnt know how to sit right. It took a while but decided to keep my Caddy over this Honda. I have a sedan in the works but needs more parts before being drive able but I am in no rush to complete.

WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                            I like your sig!

It has been a very long time since I have seen that! LOL!

And yeah, there is tons of stuff, just look around.
                            Welcome to the site. You know what everytime I see that sig I think about you and your long posts lol.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Welcome to the site!!

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                              Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X