Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My cb's Healights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    get the jdm and black house it..
    or black house your stock..it'll look nice..
    sorry , man,
    what is the black bouse mean?
    is it a brand ? or it means i make my headlight black with something on it?
    thank you for explaining it .

Acturally, i love both. But i definitely want to buy Jdm headlings.

強百樂的CB7雅閣

Comment

blackhousing is when u bake ur headlights in the oven to melt the glue on them, take them apart, and paint some of the chrome in them black, so that they look dark. click the link in my sig. thatll take u to my members ride thread. those are blackhoused lights.

"This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

jdm is the way to go...after a while the projectors tend to look like crap...as far as blackhousing I have never baked any of my headlights, I just used a heat gun

Comment

i just did myne today....i baked my oem 2 piecerz.......n used audi A4 projectors..........im just lookin for the yellow paint n then i can put them back together...... black housed my outsides....n inside rims......ill post when i have pics.....

Facebook me
          http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
          For sale thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
          Willing to buy/trade thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

i like the 1st. IMO. Looks cooler. stock look is getting old

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

2nd ones blackhoused
              as much as i like projectors and angel eyes
              from what ive seen so far on cbs i don' think its doing that
              good of a job...the lights are too slim so the projectors
              look like a big goofy pair of eyes sticking out

Comment

blackhouse the stocks....definitely
                -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

Originally posted by ChampionPanda
                  blackhouse the stocks....definitely
                  x2

Comment

Go with the blackhoused diy posted by Djcaz_aom...It takes him about 3 hours might take you a bit longer if it is your first time doing the blackhoused....But it is worth it to go with the JDM look not to flashy but it looks sporty...

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
                      Go with the blackhoused diy posted by Djcaz_aom...It takes him about 3 hours might take you a bit longer if it is your first time doing the blackhoused....But it is worth it to go with the JDM look not to flashy but it looks sporty...
                      blackhoused headlights are not the jdm look...jdm headlights dont even come blackhoused not cb headlights anyway.
                      -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

i black housed mine and also tinted them AMBER not yellow, goes with the amber corner lights better...

im also gona do a AMBER gadge cluster mod soon... just gotta get the car running first.. still stumped on that one though
                        white 92 ACCORD 4 door ----- dead and gone
                        tytianum grey 02 ECLIPSE GT- alive and well

Comment

2nd one with black housings.
                          OEM looks clean ftw

Comment

projector then blackhouse.
                            link
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?- Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                              blackhousing is when u bake ur headlights in the oven to melt the glue on them, take them apart, and paint some of the chrome in them black, so that they look dark. click the link in my sig. thatll take u to my members ride thread. those are blackhoused lights.

can i get the specific details on how to do it? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by outlawcry7
                                can i get the specific details on how to do it? thanks
                                Checkout the DIY section.

Comment

Working...
                                X