Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats so special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats so special

what is so special about jdm. since i joined this group ive been wondering why people are so frantically in love with these name parts. why do people like them so much?
    1991 HONDA ACCORD LX (MY BABY) COLD AIR, FULL EXHAUST. COMIN UP: CIVIC SPOILER!

Originally posted by addict_cb7
    what is so special about jdm. since i joined this group ive been wondering why people are so frantically in love with these name parts. why do people like them so much?
    JDM = Japanese Domestic Market.

Basicall these are parts that came on Japanese Accords that differ from their US counterparts.

Comment

oh so in other words it the real deal. as in not tampered with when shipped before america right?

Comment

oh so in other words it the real deal. as in not tampered with when shipped before america right?
        Exactly. Stuff like one piece headlamps, power folding mirrors, clusters, etc etc that were pulled from Accords in Japanese junkyards.

Comment

Yea we love them because they actually "fit" our cars unlike those horrible body kits!!! ROFL

J/k na there are some clean ass kitted cars on here, like woah.

But yea i can only speak for myself, i like them because its unique peices that the US NEVER got and im sure will never get.

We dont get shit. The SI is about all we get, no TYPE R's lol nothing.

So yea JDM FTMFW!!
          Some power folding mirrors on the way yay!

Comment

none of the usdm parts are tampered with

they're made for the saftey standards of the DOT. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hmmm one solid lamp headlights can you get those off of ebay or is there a store just for those parts?

Comment

Most JDM parts can be found on ebay. Just make sure you know what you're buying, because there are people that like to sell cheap crap to ignorant fools with money

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Most JDM parts can be found on ebay. Just make sure you know what you're buying, because there are people that like to sell cheap crap to ignorant fools with money

x2!!!!

Just research before you buy to make sure its authentic JDM.

If your not sure post a pic and if its teh realz JDM will give you the approving stamp!

Comment

exatly what i said when i first came here! then i reasearched and reasearched and i found parts i didnt even no we could put on our cb7's like the rear fogs side fogs etc.

Comment

i thought rear fogs were edm? besides, everyone and their mom is jdm these days....

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LX
                        i thought rear fogs were edm? besides, everyone and their mom is jdm these days....
                        The rear fog is edm. And besides everyone is jdm now a days because there parts are different and not everyone in your hometown has them. It helps make your car stand out among other cars. Take for instance your car verses Ralphie's car (sorry just for reference it was the first name I saw). If you have a stock cb it has a 2 piece headlight setup where as he has a JDM one piece setup. It also appears that he has JDM ITR's which came from an accord type r in japan (correct me if I'm wrong). Thats why we go crazy for jdm it gives us something for other people to be envys (spelling) of us for.
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

^^^^

what slick said, i was going to reply quote his comment as well but you got to it first. if everyone was jdm here in the US then what would be the point of paying expensive prices for items if they're not rare. maybe on this site everyone is jdm, but thats becuz were all strong cb7 enthusiasts.

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva
                            ^^^^

what slick said, i was going to reply quote his comment as well but you got to it first. if everyone was jdm here in the US then what would be the point of paying expensive prices for items if they're not rare. maybe on this site everyone is jdm, but thats becuz were all strong cb7 enthusiasts.
                            x2 to that man. Definately true.
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                              The rear fog is edm. And besides everyone is jdm now a days because there parts are different and not everyone in your hometown has them. It helps make your car stand out among other cars. Take for instance your car verses Ralphie's car (sorry just for reference it was the first name I saw). If you have a stock cb it has a 2 piece headlight setup where as he has a JDM one piece setup. It also appears that he has JDM ITR's which came from an accord type r in japan (correct me if I'm wrong). Thats why we go crazy for jdm it gives us something for other people to be envys (spelling) of us for.
                              Except JDM ITRs come from ITR= Integra Type R.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                              X