Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lip kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lip kits

Are there any sites or places I could find a lip kit. I dont want some aftermarket body kit, I want to keep it stock but give it a bit more of a tuner edge w/ a lip kit.

Thanks,
    -Matt
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

ive been researching this... and i think a good 93-94 accord lip looks nice.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Restoring a 1990 LX Coupe as my daily driver!
    Completely stock
    Yes, I race R/C Cars. (Team Stryker)
    ----------------------------------------------------

Comment

www.speednstylez.com is a great plcae to look! I'm ordering my mugen rear lip from them for sure!

Comment

someone else said they have a 94 lip on their cb7. What year lips will fit on our cb7's?
        My Car

Comment

you can still get it from ebay
          member ride thread

MN ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

get what?
            My Car

Comment

did it have a lip stock? like all models? cause i dont have a lip so did mine fall off or what?
              1993 CB7 lx Coupe

looking for maroon coupe door handles and a half nose bra and a bike rack for the roof, already have a *** trunk one, hook me up

Comment

CD5 lips are better lookin than 90-91 and 92-93.. check my sig or MR thread.

however , CD5 lips needs to be modified to fit.

Acura Legend lip are also can be fitted on our cars.

if you want a CD5 lip contact PHATNESS101 , he sells CD5 lips. Great price too.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

www.andysautosport.com has some bodykits and lip kits check them out

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

hey i am located in tampa and my boy got a shop look it up autoxtyle.com his name is ruben holla at him http://www.autoxtyle.com/LIPSPOILER.html copy this and paste it let me know i am plannin to order too and i can talk to him and place a big order and get a better price holla back
                    PrInCeSs
                    SITTIN ON DUBS NO SCRUB NO RUB!!....PAINT COMING SOON!!??

Comment

speednstyles has good stuff.....i think they are the only ones that carry the rear lip

Comment

Originally posted by sleepersweepers
                        speednstyles has good stuff.....i think they are the only ones that carry the rear lip
                        not the only ones, just the only ones anywhere near that good of a price. apuforyou lives locally and got one on his car, it looks great and I actually like it better than the erubuni rear lip that everyone else get's that's $300+
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

speednstyles has good stuff. I dont think they have actual lips for 9293s just for 9091s but im pretty sure a lip that fits 9091s will fit 9293s. I like the mugen style lips.

I wander if that 9495 rear lip will fit our CBs?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol,
                            I wish there was a list that would tell you all of the parts that could directly bolt on w/o mods. Like 94 accord lx lip, etc :P
                            grr, too much work :P
                            My Car

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                              speednstyles has good stuff. I dont think they have actual lips for 9293s just for 9091s but im pretty sure a lip that fits 9091s will fit 9293s. I like the mugen style lips.

I wander if that 9495 rear lip will fit our CBs?
                              just some fyi- 90-91 rear lips do not fit 92-93 rear bumpers. there atleast 1.5 inches too short. I found this out the hard way, and from some good info from slick(thanks meng ).

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
                              Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
                              mycb7.com
                              Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X