Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my first post of my car in progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first post of my car in progress.

hey guys been here for a while but never had a chance to show yall my car well here are some pics.

this is a pic where i first bought it for 1200!!!

as you can see she has cancer on both sides

she's been cured!!

i took the molding off and taped it when i primer it, don't it look good without the molding????

new fender

new hood

well this is my baby, will post up more pics when done in fresh new new paint.

looks good, did you weld in new panels

also where the molding goes, did you weld in a piece of meta and then add filler, or just filled it bodyfiller
    Members Ride

Comment

yes cutted two peices from an old fender and weld it on and that molding place is temporary it just a peice of masking tape so water won't go in the the holes. thanks for the compliments worked very hard on it.
      Last edited by honda92ex; 05-17-2007, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Very nice, damn those cancer spots on accords!
        90-2D 5spd. Turbo/Shaved/slammed/kitted/4200watts/laptop&Tvs...

Ova 17G's invested in mah AZN ride!

Comment

yea i know, i was told that the rubber molding under was suppose to stop water from going in, but actually it holds the water in!!!!

Comment

so you gonna get that rust fix?
            nice car by the way

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yea still working on it, also forgot to mention i painted the rims black with a coating of metaliic specs, so when it hits sunlight it's like a chamelon, changes color.

Comment

Looking good, eager to see what it looks like now. Hahahah I liked the 'as you can see she has cancer on both sides' I've gotta learn how to take off my trim:/
                Bought from: bmxicansd, casterx, Bruce Banner, lokuputha. Sold to: darkcloud, treyd82,

Comment

Not bad at all, once a paint job is on there, it will look great!

Comment

You definately got a car with potential

How many miles was on it when you bought it? It looks like its got plenty of nice stories to tell you about its past.
                    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

thanks for the compliments guys, good to know that i'm not the only one who love these cars.

this was my very 1st model car i had, givin to me from my beloved Uncle, R.I.P. And ever since then i fell in love with them

Comment

Working...
                      X