Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Will 90-91 trunk fit 92-93?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will 90-91 trunk fit 92-93?

Hey, i've searched this forum, and to be honest...the search isnt that great, but the info. here keeps me coming back --

anyway, i have a 93 4door sedan and recently thought about (may not) converting the tail lights to a 92-93 2door coupe look (where the inner housings are extended toward the license plate). ill red-tint the amber or something...idk. i already know that the trunks are interchangable between coupe/sedan (most people do a 2door to 4door trunk for the ugly after market selections) BUT

my question is -- will the 90-91 trunk fit a 92-93 (cosmetic differences) ?? AND will the tail light housing of a 92-93 coupe fit on the 90-91 trunk (i noticed their similarities)??

im asking because theres a junk yard in my area with plenty of 90-93 CBs just not the 92-93 coupes...with a trunk in tact anyway

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
    Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

they all fit perfectly

u just need to get the matching tails

if ur going for 9293, make sure u get the matching tails, likewise for 9091, tho the 9091 coupes and sedan and similar

the inner tails for the 9293 wont fit into 9091 lid, and vice versa, same goes for the sedan and coupe 9293, but the outers will fit any 9091, 9293

so, go n get that trunk lid!

cheers

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

Do you know if the 91 outter tails fit in the 93 spaces? For some reason I like the 90/91 style better.
      Bought from: bmxicansd, casterx, Bruce Banner, lokuputha. Sold to: darkcloud, treyd82,

Comment

Originally posted by 93AccordLXwhite
        Do you know if the 91 outter tails fit in the 93 spaces? For some reason I like the 90/91 style better.
        Yes they do. Just be sure to get the 90-91 trunk lid as well as the inner andn outer tails from a 90-91. The wiring is straight forward. PM me whenever you get ready to do it if you have any questions on doing the swap.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

great idea...
          member ride thread

MN ACCORD MEET MAY 29th 2010

Comment

yea it will fit just need new tail lights like everyone else said
            Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
            ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

good idea!! i prefer the 92-93 trunk lid, tail assembly over my 90-91. i even saw this guy once around my area who has a 92 accord with a 90 trunk lid. either he did a front end swap or went with the 90 trunk lid with his 92 accord.

Comment

Working...
              X