Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Question on Type of Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on Type of Headlights

Ok so i was looking into buying these Black JDM projector headlights but somone had informed me that they werent good and if i drive at niught it might as well be with nothing can any tell me if these are any good or if hey are trash as i heard Thx

Heres a pic of them just as a ref

My 93 Accord Ex
    Myspace

Those arent JDM.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I got them....waste of money if you are looking for light output but if you just wanting for styling..knock yourself but from experience I wouldnt sacrifice practicality for appearance.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I would either stick with OEM or if you want a change go with the real JDM headlights. Those projectors as mentionned have really bad output and they are cheaply put together. You can get a sense of what you might like in the "members ride" section, there are a ton load of different headlights, and in the end it's personal choice, but be aware that those you showed arent JDM and they are kinda cheap, but its up to you

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I wouldn't recomend buying them... my homes had them for this 96 accord and he said that at night they are horrible, also I read in the site that some of them have had hard times installing them... what u can do is you can customize them open them up and put some bmw lights.... now I have read that some of the members in the site have succide but others didn't.... like everybody say they are just a waist of money..

Ebay is actually finally selling black housing headlights... one of the members have a post in the site I can't remember who and where but overall wast of money

Comment

Definatly arent JDM.. There are a few members on here that either currently have these ebay projectors or had them at one time. I know hondaccordgrl had them and hated them. I would compare the light output to driving with only your corner (parking) lights on.. Might as well drive with your headlights off. These are definatly for looks and NOT practical use during night time operation..

HID's FTW! Later

Comment

thanks all

Hey thanks for all the info guys i def need lights that actually have light to them cuase of driving inm the country thx for all the suggestions you've been a big help
              My 93 Accord Ex
              Myspace

Comment

Since you are talking about doing a lot of driving in the country I would definatly check into getting a good HID setup.. Even just in the OEM headlight housing. Just get a Plug and Play HID kit and away you go.. Just takes a little adjustment so that you dont blind oncoming traffic to badly. I know there are a few guys on here that sell HID kits for good prices. Only one I can think of of the top of my head is Bronxfinest.. I dont know if that is spelled right but you get the idea. Later

Comment

first off, im feelin tha CB homie! second, DO NOT get those ebay projectors, sefinatly check out tha members rides and u can see wuts done to even stock usdm lights, some of the members on here got amber corners and blackhoused the stock lights!! it looks hot...
                  *****JUANIEJUAN*****
                  *****JUANIEJUAN*****

$$90 ACCORD LX COUPE$$

pics coming soon!!

Comment

Working...
                  X