Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

leather intioerrere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leather intioerrere

I pulled leather interior from an lx auto, I know it was not a 1990 cuz it had the maintence light thing but my question is what all models and years of cb7 have leather? The seats were cloth grey with tan rails and base. Is this all stock?

Also anyone want to buy this stuff? Its tan thow, i have entire door panels, handles, feet trim, side pillers and all

From the factory, the 91 SE and 93 SE had leather. The 91 SE sedan came in black leather and tan leather. the 93 SE sedan and coupe only came in tan leather.

Any other leather in a CB was either dealer installed, aftermarket, or someone swapped in seats from a newer model Accord.

Comment

Would you be able to swap rails on older Gen cl seats? Would the back fit? Seems like the older Cl's have close to the same chassis as the older accords.
      CB7
      Removed:A/C, P/S, C/C, ABS, Wires, Battery
      Added: H22A, South Bend TZ Series Clutch, Fidanza (8lb) Flywheel, Megan 4-1 Headers
      Waiting For:M2F4 Tranny, NX 50 Shot

Comment

hey you forgot maroon leather? was that dealer installed?

i thought it was factory too..

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby
          hey you forgot maroon leather? was that dealer installed?

i thought it was factory too..
          Nope, at least to the best of my knowledge. There have been cars with Blue, Gray and Maroon leather, but this was not a factory produced car. A lot of dealers offer leather options as they will farm the car out to a local shop to install something like a Katzkin leather setup.

Comment

Black and tan are the only stock CB7 leather colors. The CD Accords had other colors (I have a friend with blue).

The SE models were the only ones to get it from the showroom floor. As AccordWarrior said, any other model (like the LX) would have to be aftermarket, swapped from an SE, or installed as a dealer option (though most people, if they want leather, they'd just get the SE... unless they wanted a 5 speed transmission with leather seats...)

Comment

Additionally...

I think I'm going to invest in a Katzkin leather interior. They're only about $700, maybe less if I shop around. Used OEM leather is hard to find in good shape. CB7 leather hasn't really held up well...

Comment

Katzkin looks nice. I eventually wanted newer model seats swapped in... but this looks like a nice option.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

i have a custom 4dr only! Back seat, headliner, all plastic pillars, accessories....all wrapped in black leather... w/ black suede inserts on the rear seat.......all the pillars n headliner n wrapped in black suede(no holes cut in liner) all of the materials used are top of the line.... i had it built when i wuz in Wyotech college....paid real good money for materials b/c labor wuz free.......pm me if intrested! WUZ ONLY IN CAR FOR 1MONTH..... than i got rearended......n now i got a coupe w/h22a m2b4

Facebook me
                  http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                  For sale thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                  Willing to buy/trade thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Working...
                  X