Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OEM clock color question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM clock color question

If you take apart the factory cb7 clock, and pop out the green plastic piece, what color does it light up? white?
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

No just a lighter brighter green. Looks bright at night but you will have a hard time seeing it in the day.

Just get a clock off a teg there white thats what i did.
    Last edited by Frazzums; 03-17-2007, 11:13 AM.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

x2 or spend a few bucks more and get the type R clock and that lights up amber!!!

Comment

x2...get the teg clocks...
        1993 Accord EX
        1993 Civic HB
        1994 Integra 4dr
        2006 BMW 330i
        2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

My clock doesnt work. Anyway to test it? if a fuse or the clock is burned out?

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod
            My clock doesnt work. Anyway to test it? if a fuse or the clock is burned out?
            check the fuse..if its good then use a test light and probe the connector...
            1993 Accord EX
            1993 Civic HB
            1994 Integra 4dr
            2006 BMW 330i
            2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

Fuse at bottom of driver side?

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

If you get a hold of a 94+ white Integra clock, you can spray the lense any color you like, like amber for example. Works really well

Comment

does anyone know of a way to get a hold of a replacement clock for my 92 accord thanks

Comment

check the local junkyards.....Hell I check to see if I have one...
                    cb7 less once again....

Comment

Working...
                    X