Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is the best rim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the best rim

what is the best rim to paint ? i look for a 15 inch that can paint the same color as my car when i paint my car.
    wait for good weather to work on body work

What color are you painting your car? Painting 94/95 Accord EX rims bronze look good on most cb7's.

Comment

the best rim is the one you like most. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        the best rim is the one you like most. later.
        x2 unless you are after performance which by your post, you are not. But for performance .. . the best rim is the lightest and strongest rim.

good luck w/ painting. gunmetal ftw.

MY RIDE

Comment

Like Omar (tunerman) said most cars look good with bronze wheels no matter what color the car itself is. There are so many OEM wheels that will fit the CB that it is hard to pick just one. Some are much more rare then others. Some of the rare ones can go for more the $500 with good rubber on them. Really depends on what you can afford to do. Usually helps to set a range of what you can afford and go from there. That will help narrow down the search a bit. Searching through the different Members Ride threads never hurts either. It is a great way to see the different OEM wheel styles and different colors that they can be painted and see what the finished product would look like. Otherwise your going in blind. Just remember to always do your research and make sure you buy from someone that has some vouches to show that they arent going to take your money and run. It is sad that I have to say that but with Egay and even occasionally on here there are people that do just that. Keep us posted with what you choose, and welcome aboard. Later

Comment

Vauge question calls for a vauge answer. So......

HRE's are pretty good but they don't come in 15's. Hm.....Excel are the bomb diggity.

Comment

whatever you like...
              any rims is possible to paint........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

what i want to know is why paint your rimms and with what hit me back
                sleeper

Comment

Working...
                X