Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cd5 rear marker lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cd5 rear marker lights

i was curious, how many people actually have these put onto their cb's and if u all like the look of them? I got a pair (thanks ACCORDEX92) and i really liked em but the only catch was i didnt know if there was an exact measurement stated for the placement. just a lil curious thanx
    Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
    "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
    93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
    02 Avalanche

I've never seen them on a CB7 myself... though I keep looking at them on my friend's 96, and wondering if I should find a set for myself

I don't believe any CBs ever had them, so there wouldn't be a measurement. Just put them where you think they look best.

Comment

Kurobei has it on his CB..

Comment

maybe i'll do a diy on how i did mine then, just with sum modification on the measurements. I had a problem with the pressure vent on the driver side, if i went an inch lower i would have been fine
        Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
        "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
        93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
        02 Avalanche

Comment

Working...
        X