Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

TinT ??¿¿??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TinT ??¿¿??

well heres the deal... i wanna go 15% but i have been pulled over with someone who had 20% and got a ticket an had to drive up ta harris ave and take it off themselves..... i fuckin hate the statey's in rhode island.... they all are a bunch of fruit cups, but anyway was thinkin bout goin light gold color to match car at 30 %.... any advice?¿?¿?

http://www.iwfa.com/iwfa/Law_Chart/S...aw%20Chart.htm

doesn't look like there are color restrictions for you, only a strict tint level in RI... light gold tint might be kinda cool, specially if you've got a light colored interior. maybe give it an aura effect

Comment

yeah i think the light am going to go with the tan se leather by summer time... gotta love leather

Comment

Nice find there. Lots of good info there. I know there are a few people on here that have asked questions about tint laws. Later

Comment

Originally posted by rickycb7tuner
          yeah i think the light am going to go with the tan se leather by summer time... gotta love leather
          hey u from rhode island ?...its all illegal here that wat i been told wat my friend does is he turns on his dome light everytime he pases by a cop seems to work ...lol

Comment

but in that state tinting letter it says 70% ? i dont know cops here are *** and racist...

Comment

just be sure to check with laws about tint levels, and then ull know ur safe.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by nycpatron
                but in that state tinting letter it says 70% ? i dont know cops here are *** and racist...
                what that means is the tint needs to let 70% of the sunlight *in* which means only a light tinting. not 70% dark.

Comment

here, this link's got a more thoroughly explained breakdown state by state:

http://www.tintcenter.com/laws/

good info there. something I've been thinking about anyway since I'm moving to Utah and from there maybe in a few years back to the west coast and hopefully my ride will treat me well enough (and vice versa) to still be with me so I'm gonna want to tint to a degree that will work wherever I end up.

Comment

Sucks for yall...
                    Where I live, 35% is the law, but cops don't bother you even with 5%. Occasionally an asshole state trooper will harass you but local cops don't give a damn. They just might add that violation to you if you're doing something else illegal but they won't pull you over just for tint violation.

Comment

yeah i hate the fact that tint is against the law.... specially when u roll by a gansett cop in rhody whea they have limo tint...lol those fuckers!!!

Comment

i thought 30% is da darkest down here in rhode island. my mom has it on her max in the night time she has to open the sunroof (the shade part)so it dont look so dark

Comment

what i was sayin is the gansett cop cars have limo tint on theres but they will pull anyone over down here for even havin 35% unless you have a "legit" eye doctor note....lol

Comment

i thought cali was strict with tint laws
                            havin limo on the back windows is legal though
                            and only a 70% tint on front doors
                            but our shop offers this tint that blocks off more heat then some of the limo tint we sell and its clear!!!!!!!!

thanx for da sig. DFRHonda

Comment

Working...
                            X