Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here

i am new here and have bought my second cb7 totaled first one 2wks after a bought it and now have 92 5spd 2door. my ? is i keep seeing and cant find these flush mount spoilers what are they, were do they come from? are the oem? any hlp wld be very grateful have searched the site over and over but cant get a clear answer i love them. i think they look real good. seen a couple for sale but they are all different any pics wld be awesome.

flushmounts i dont believe are OEM, if you want OEM, get a factory spoiler with the brake light in it. Thats what im putting on my 92 coupe.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ill post pics up for you once i get my flushmount on the car

Comment

flushmounts were an extremely RARE thing from the factory, i dont know if it was an option or what but they are rare, good luck finding one

Comment

find any let us know the link g/L , they sound sweet

Comment

what do i look for those of you that have them? is it some other honda flush mount i just need to know what to look for and I WILL FIND THEM, and let you all know if i find more

Comment

the flushmount spoiler is a JDM/OEM option... good luck finding one as they are really rare!
              No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

from what i have read...the bmw flushmounts from the 80's fit fairly well with a little modding....but good luck in finding an oem one

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

I see a lot of flush mounts on ebay...but those are from ebay, and I heard you have to do a good amount of modding to get it to look nice, but once you do a good job on one of those, man does it look good!

But if you can't find one of those, do what mndude07 said and get the oem brake light spoiler...those are something

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Working...
                  X