Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Jdm front-end help !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm front-end help !!!

i just got me a 1990 lx accord.i am highly intereste din getitng me a pair of jdm 1-peice headlights.however i am not sur eif they require a harness like the (90-93) integra w/the jdm lights.if anyone can help me out w/any info for this it would help me alot.also i want to know if the cb3 front bumper goes on my car w/out problems ? or do i have to buy the fenders/support or anything.and where can i find one ? thanks for any help.

the CB3 front bumper will fit like a glove, depending on what year CB3, u'll need matching grille to make it look smooth.. u dont need new fenders, the 1 piece JDM's i aint sure if u need new harnesses, i dun think they need any..

the CB3 front bumper is identical to ur CB7's.. the fogs were just an option in Japan, also the intersects, and the JDM bumpers had a number plate recess..

heres my JDM front end..

hope it helps

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by JHJams20
      i just got me a 1990 lx accord.i am highly intereste din getitng me a pair of jdm 1-peice headlights.however i am not sur eif they require a harness like the (90-93) integra w/the jdm lights.if anyone can help me out w/any info for this it would help me alot.also i want to know if the cb3 front bumper goes on my car w/out problems ? or do i have to buy the fenders/support or anything.and where can i find one ? thanks for any help.

The jdm 1 piece headlamps use a H4 bulb for lowbeams and H1 for highbeams. Unless you want to cut your existing 9006 lowbeam and 9005 highbeam plugs off and solder new connectors on, you still will have to at least tap new wires into your existing headlight harness with universal H4 adapter plugs.

Most used jdm lamps that come on e-bay usually has them still connected to the bulb...but if not, Autozone I know for sure sells them. I think they are like 350ish-400 a pop. You will need 4 of these. For the H1 bulbs, your jdm headlamp assembly should have a H4 into a H1 adapter socket. It uses just the left and right prong. If you don't want to buy the adapters, you could go the cheap way and get some crimp on socket connectors on each prong of bulbs to get them to work. I did this temporarily before I got them. So in a sense....yeah you kinda do need to create your new harness. It's not that hard as it seems.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
      JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
      1994 Prelude V-Tec
      1999 CL 3.0
      2000 Prelude
      2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
      1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
      1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
      1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Well where in the world can i find me a nice cb3 front bumper ? any help thanks.

Comment

Ebay, or check out the FS sections.. a few pop up now and then..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

found some on passwordjdm but they all seem fairly abused .. all chunked up and deep scratches.also looked like it's been sitting in mildew for years.but if i find a decent one i'll pick it on up.thanks for the help

Comment

not to thread jack but, I am having a hard time finding jdm 1 piece headlights for my 1990 accord...90-91's had the chrome trim correct? is that the only difference between those and 92-93's? Will 92-93's fit properly in my car?

edit, proud to announce I found a sticky about this LOL.. correct me if im wrong but I can put 92-93 1 piece headlights on my 1990 just the grill will stick out?
              Last edited by CbCoupe; 02-26-2007, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CbCoupe
                not to thread jack but, I am having a hard time finding jdm 1 piece headlights for my 1990 accord...90-91's had the chrome trim correct? is that the only difference between those and 92-93's? Will 92-93's fit properly in my car?

edit, proud to announce I found a sticky about this LOL.. correct me if im wrong but I can put 92-93 1 piece headlights on my 1990 just the grill will stick out?

you could shave the sides of the grill and the grill will fit fine with the 92-93 lights
                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                X