Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4 wheel steer - can they be lowered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 wheel steer - can they be lowered?

Hi guys, i have a 1991 EXi 4ws accord, im not sure if you guys get 4 wheel steer in the states but it was an option here in australia. I wanna know if im able to put 17"s and lower my car if its 4ws, its a nice car with leather interior and a wicked stereo so i really hope i can or else i will need to get a new project. thanks guys

vinnie
    "Am i crazy? Or am i so sane that i just blew your mind?"

UK-Accord is lowered and he has 4ws. you can alwyas PM him

Comment

UK - accord has let me know that they can be lowered the same as any other accord. Cheers mate

My next question is whether or not you can put 17" mags on to replace the 15"s. Do you need to have the camber ajusted? or can you simply swap them?
      Same goes for lowering, do i need to make any other modifications? or if i get it professionally lowered will the workshop cover anything that need to be done?

cheers

vinnie
      "Am i crazy? Or am i so sane that i just blew your mind?"

Comment

Hey man i have 17's on my car also with 205-40-17 tyres and it dont scrub at all but all depends on the offset of your wheels the back end of the 4ws must be sligthly wider because when i had my wheels on my old accord non 4ws they tucked up nicely without modding the arches but i had to have the lip banged out of the way on my 4ws because they slightly scuffed but that should be no problem to get done

Comment

Working...
        X