Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bumper pole wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper pole wiring

Hi everyone!

Is there anybody who have the wiring diagram for the bumper pole?

I tried searching, but all I could find was a very small picture of a diagram, and I couldnt really see how to do it cause of the small pic...

Any help is greatly apreciated
    My members rides thread

do you have the relay and such? or do you just have the pole?
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I have got the whole thing,switch, relay, wires
      but Im not sure where to hook them up...

The main thing Im wondering is where to plug the 3 wires with plugs on em..

Anyone know this?

Everything helps
      My members rides thread

Comment

Anyone?

Ive seen some of you guys have it installed and working, so I was hoping you could help me

Thanx
        My members rides thread

Comment

bump, i need this info as well

Comment

Can I ask a stupid question?

What is the bumper pole for, exactly? Radio? Or is it for parking (so you can see where your front corner is...I have that problem sometimes; can't tell where the front of my car is cuz I'm so short I can barely see over the steering wheel, lol)
            My Ride (Click here)

Comment

bumper pole

Originally posted by BlackPearl2006
              What is the bumper pole for, exactly? Radio? Or is it for parking (so you can see where your front corner is...I have that problem sometimes; can't tell where the front of my car is cuz I'm so short I can barely see over the steering wheel, lol)
              Its for parking, and seeing where the corner of the car is
              Only supplied on the JDM models I think, never seen it on USDM or EDM models originaly...
              My members rides thread

Comment

it was only made on the jdm accord, its so that the driver knows where the front corner of the bumper is. ppl in japan have to parallel park more often than we do

Comment

Aha! So it IS for us short people who can't park right cuz we can't see the front of our car! (Maybe that's why it's not on the US or Euro version cuz US/Euro drivers are generally taller than their asian counterparts? Iunno, I'ma short flip, so I think I need one! I've already scuffed the corner of my car whilst parking because I couldn't see the corner!)

So, how do these work? Are they pretty much like a motorized Antenna? I saw pics of a car with one, but the pole doesn't seem to retract completely. Is it only on the "curb side" of the car (for JDM, "curb side" would be passenger side (LEFT side). So if we have a US model, but want a bumper pole, would/can we install it on the right side (Passenger side)? Or is this pole side-specific (made only for Left side?)

Now, where do I get one of these? and/or how can I jimmy a DIY version up if I can't acquire such a rare device?

Originally posted by 4cc0rdcb3
                  Its for parking, and seeing where the corner of the car is
                  Only supplied on the JDM models I think, never seen it on USDM or EDM models originaly...
                  My Ride (Click here)

Comment

a friend found me this, hope it helps guys
                    http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=90679

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
                      a friend found me this, hope it helps guys
                      http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=90679
                      that shit look *** on the civic
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                        that shit look *** on the civic
                        i agree my friend, i wouldn't say, i would say like shit

Comment

Hmm, thanks for the link. It all makes sense now. Funny, before I even heard of the pole, I was already thinking to myself, "hmm, I sure wish I had some kind of marker pole that I could activate so I can see my passenger side bumper when I'm pulling in/out of a parking space." Who woulda thought that actually already existed?!

I'm used to driving 84-87 civics where I can see everything. When I finally switched to a CB7 in 2005, the accord seems like a "HUGE" car to me (still does), and even now I still haven't gotten a proper "feel" of where the corners of the car are. I still sometimes forget that when you are backing out of a parking space towards the left, the right front corner swings out a LOT (compared to an old civic). Having a bumper pole on that side would have helped me out quite a bit.

I want one, more for practical reasons than being a JDM fanatic.
                          My Ride (Click here)

Comment

the plugs goes into the fuse box, one is for the the parking lights, the other is for ignition, and the other wire is ground, here is a pic of the pole installed on my car:

Comment

Working...
                            X