Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by '93accordse
    im not your "bro", i would NEVER "trus" you, im not "jelus", i didn't spend "mad loot", and "dose companes" do NOT "jus cut em n heat em til dey do wat dey want." You lose.
    LMAO. i was waitin for someone to say something like this. thats what i call OWNED.
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

I know someone who got a crx for $400 and it had cut springs, that was a major bitch. It ended up costing him over $1k to fix the damage it caused. being a cheap skate usually ends up costing more in the long run. Oh, imagine this too, this dude is 6'5 and close to 400lbs (talk about a funny sight!) {insert circus music here}

Comment

ebay coilovers???? the question was what SPRINGS are the BEST... you failed completely in your answer. im not even gonna get started on the left or right side comment, and why are you asking spring rates, when he was asking about buying two springs if he should buy the fronts or the rears, not where to put them, not to mention ebay coilovers dont give their spring rates, .... etc etc......
        It seems like you are the one who've completely failed in comprehending my post. If you did not get my first statement as a joke then I dunno.... I've even said "But seriously" afterwards signaling my previous statement shouldn't be taken seriously. The OT wants to know of a spring that will slam his car. What type of response would you give to that? Coilovers or a pair of matched spring and shocks. But since the OT had to mention if it was possible to get just two signifies that money is low. If he/she can only afford or want to get only 2 springs then coilovers are out of the question. And then the OT asks if two springs were used where would be the best to put them. Without further information its hard to say, the more information given the better the response something that is often overlooked. If you know the general operation about an automobile's suspension and how it acts you should know that the spring rates effect the car's handling characteristics. Find out when taking a turn which puts you in more control, the front with stiffer spring rates or softer? Similar to the situation of if you had two bald tires where would you mount the tires and why is that?

Comment

im not your "bro", i would NEVER "trus" you, im not "jelus", i didn't spend "mad loot", and "dose companes" do NOT "jus cut em n heat em til dey do wat dey want." You lose.

to the OP, Koni Yellow's will suit you just fine and you will love the ride. I have them on my rear with AGX up front and i like both of them pretty equally you really cant go wrong.
          so you had two set ups, kyb agx's in the front and koni's in the back? wouldnt i be better just to get the whole set?
          My Ride

Comment

Working...
          X