Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

will this wing fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will this wing fit?

im trying to find like a 99 civic si spoiler style for our car in carbon fiber something like that will that even fit??
    ]

or this one for a 94 up teg
    ]

Comment

If it fits I am gettin one to match my CF hood. They look sweet. Find out the trunk width of the civic or integra and compare the length to that of the CB. I might have seen an oem 2000 Si spoiler on a CB b4.

Comment

bump for trunk width... i cant find it anywhere
        ]

Comment

Looks big...and email the seller to find dimensions not that hard or just go to carbon creations website and email a person there.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

there arent any civics or integras in NY? get a tape measure and find out for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
              there arent any civics or integras in NY? get a tape measure and find out for yourself.

haha first off im in orlando right now, second my car is at a shop, and third i was just asking because nobody seemed to have a thread about it. and fourth there was already a thread where someone asked and got flamed with the tape measure thing.... i just thought maybe someone knew. im trying to sell my stock spoiler and id like to know so i can go ahead with plans....
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                haha first off im in orlando right now, second my car is at a shop, and third i was just asking because nobody seemed to have a thread about it. and fourth there was already a thread where someone asked and got flamed with the tape measure thing.... i just thought maybe someone knew. im trying to sell my stock spoiler and id like to know so i can go ahead with plans....
                pm me ill buy your spoiler off of you.. and i have a gsr wing from my old car
                (i had a sedan) if you want to you can try it on!!
                .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
                  pm me ill buy your spoiler off of you.. and i have a gsr wing from my old car
                  (i had a sedan) if you want to you can try it on!!
                  haha uhhh well i want a carbon fiber spoiler lol that was the point of the post but thanks, and if i do find what im looking for then i can sell it to you
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    haha uhhh well i want a carbon fiber spoiler lol that was the point of the post but thanks, and if i do find what im looking for then i can sell it to you
                    i meant, you can try it on, so you'll know that a wing from a gsr will fit your car!!
                    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

oh! ok. couldnt you just put it on your trunk too and see and save me the work lol! well if it does fit i may be interested actually i like the gsr wing.... trade maybe??
                      ]

Comment

If he had a gsr spoiler on his accord sedan then you should know for sure that the carbon fiber spoiler made for the integra trunk lid you wanted will definately fit...right? I cheked some sights for the trunk dimensions but can't seem to come up with any actual answers.

Comment

he didnt actually have it on his accord he just had one from his old teggy... i cant seem to find any answers either hmm it says a 94 integra 2 door spoiler will fit a 94 accord spoiler but a 94 integra 4 door spoiler wont fit.

a 94 accord spoiler will not fit a 93 accord

so im guessing what this means is that since a 94 4 door integra spoiler wont fit on a 94 accord trunk then it must fit on a 93 accord lol
                          ]

Comment

The 99-200 Civic Si spoiler is too short for a CB trunklid.

The 94-01 Integra GSR spoilers will fit a CB, but they do not overhang the trunk, and the angle of the posts don't flow as well with the body as they should. Huy009 used to have this spoiler on his car.

A 90-93 Integra hatch spoiler is identical to the OEM spoiler, just without the LED. I've had both the Integra and Accord ones and fit them both on my car. They are the same.

Comment

have u thought about going with a flushmount spoiler? Just Curious

Comment

Working...
                              X