Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 mods

while alot are ignorant to the power of the h22 what do you guys think about the motor and investing in it as most do to b series and now the more popular K series??? I want to build a motor and while I am an h22 fan I would like to see more and better progress with ther motor but there are very few examples out there. I have a dc4 and want to break 11's with it. its a daily and not my track car so that is my goal while keeping it completely streetable. My thing with swaps are you never know how many miles and the condition the motor is in so im skeptical about how far the h22 will go and how long it will last. And the motor is heavy as hell!!!

The H Is The Way To Go Just Get One From A Company With A Good Rep. As Far Afar As A Dd You Can Build N/a Or Boost Just What You Want N/a Is Going To Be The Best For A Dd. Good Header, Intake, Mainfold And A Tune You Would Be Good. I Have A H And Luving It N/p As Of Yet

Comment

Originally posted by oclooc
      while alot are ignorant to the power of the h22 what do you guys think about the motor and investing in it as most do to b series and now the more popular K series??? I want to build a motor and while I am an h22 fan I would like to see more and better progress with ther motor but there are very few examples out there. I have a dc4 and want to break 11's with it. its a daily and not my track car so that is my goal while keeping it completely streetable. My thing with swaps are you never know how many miles and the condition the motor is in so im skeptical about how far the h22 will go and how long it will last. And the motor is heavy as hell!!!
      So what you're asking is how do we feel about the H22? It's probably not your best choice of motor to get into the 11's without doing some serious work, but then again you're gonna have to do some serious work to get any car into the 11's. And since it's not going into an Accord then I would recommend a B series and boosting that

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

y0 ninja, louis tell you to come over here?
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
          So what you're asking is how do we feel about the H22? It's probably not your best choice of motor to get into the 11's without doing some serious work, but then again you're gonna have to do some serious work to get any car into the 11's. And since it's not going into an Accord then I would recommend a B series and boosting that

cant but console and mount bracket are gone

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
            y0 ninja, louis tell you to come over here?

yea I got some h22 stuff for sale he said there are alot of interested people here so I decided to check it out. Got a new garage so I wanna get some stuff out for a few engine builds I have comming up this weekend. Hows the h22????

Comment

my mods when i get enough money:

JDM H22
              F22A6 Manifold (if it will fit)
              CAMS, GEARS, SPRINGS, P&P HEAD, VALVES
              F22 Pistons and Rods (from KMS)
              Sleeved and Bored to F22 piston size
              MSD Ignition Distributor, Wires, Platnium 4 Spark Plugs

i cant think of more right now. but with 4k, you could do alot to an h22.
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                my mods when i get enough money:

JDM H22
                F22A6 Manifold (if it will fit)
                CAMS, GEARS, SPRINGS, P&P HEAD, VALVES
                F22 Pistons and Rods (from KMS)
                Sleeved and Bored to F22 piston size
                MSD Ignition Distributor, Wires, Platnium 4 Spark Plugs

i cant think of more right now. but with 4k, you could do alot to an h22.
                Why would you run the A6 manifold on an H22...if an H23 manifold is an upgrade on an F-series motor?

Comment

why would you want an a6 manifold on an h22??
                  *edit* dangit..mike beat me to it..
                  Last edited by mondojackal; 12-29-2006, 01:25 AM.

Comment

it wont fit in the first place...
                    ]

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      Why would you run the A6 manifold on an H22...if an H23 manifold is an upgrade on an F-series motor?
                      imo i think they look better.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Look better? If you're building a performance motor, you don't swap in intake manifolds because they look better.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                          Look better? If you're building a performance motor, you don't swap in intake manifolds because they look better.
                          haha yeah go h23 they are an upgrade to the f series mani good luck with all of that
                          My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

I doubt the car will streetable with an N/A H22 running 11's. However, you can easily be streetable in the 11's with a turbo setup.
                            600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

LOL worst excuse evarr.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1