Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

spoon mirrors on accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoon mirrors on accord?

There's spoon mirrors for all honda's BUT accord. I hate how our side mirrors look I like the look of the spoon mirrors where it's just a big piece connected to the car instead of a piece that protrudes out and widens.

Has anyone EVER put these kinds of mirrors on our cb7s?

I think it would be easy to install manual ones. Just have to drill the screws and bolt it back up.

it doesnt even have to be spoon, i noticed 1997 civic have the type of mirror i like

anything is possible with some custom work...look around and keep an open imagination...im sure you could swing something

Comment

i'm going to probably measure out the piece that attaches to the car to see how much smaller it is, hopefully with the civic ones it'll be bigger and all i will need to do is CUT!

;p

Comment

go for it man no harm in tryin...u close to a scrapyard...tons of different mirrors kickin around there....maybe try some fiberglass work too if u have to cut...if it works out post some pics

Comment

ive tried the civic mirrors. they dont look 2bad actually. all u gotta do is redrill the holes. not too hard 2 do
          I NEED A P19 TCU

Comment

have any pics?

Comment

The only downside is you cant fold those in...
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                There's spoon mirrors for all honda's BUT accord. I hate how our side mirrors look I like the look of the spoon mirrors where it's just a big piece connected to the car instead of a piece that protrudes out and widens.

Has anyone EVER put these kinds of mirrors on our cb7s?

I think it would be easy to install manual ones. Just have to drill the screws and bolt it back up.

it doesnt even have to be spoon, i noticed 1997 civic have the type of mirror i like

LOL...spoon mirrors..WOW

u hate urs bc their black and dull after 15 years...paint them black, looks brand new

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                  The only downside is you cant fold those in...
                  i never fold mine, i hate mine because they stick out way too much. Trust me, if it was an issue of fading I wouldnt be stupid to go spend more $$ to get a new mirror, i'd spray it too.

I'LL photoshop the mirrors on our cars to see how it looks. ;p

Comment

and they carbon fiber u see a little weaving in the first pic

Last edited by ACCORDinglynice; 10-26-2006, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Where did you get those?

Originally posted by ACCORDinglynice
                      and they carbon fiber u see a little weaving in the first pic

My whips!
                      97 eliteS 50cc sold
                      90 CB coupe lx h22 turbo(ITS GONE!)
                      93 CB 4dr ex/se
                      85 Hilux 4x4(chevy 350)traded
                      80 Hilux 2wd still got it
                      73 Opel GT garage queen
                      92 cx hatch b16a ran into the ground
                      93 si hatch b16a type-r trans parted out
                      92 dx hatch fully built GSR "huge" fmi sold
                      09 4dr 4x4 Tacoma small lift daily beater
                      93 dx hatch b16a2 (old team rice car) was free!

Comment

ok here is where Im getting mine L@@K all the way down the page towards the bottom its the 3rd to last set of mirrors on there soon as I get the money im buying some electric ones for my ride ......

http://www.buyspoilers.com/ACCESSORI...-93%20PAGE.htm

Hope this helps cause these are spoon mirrors for accords my friend ...
                        Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                          ok here is where Im getting mine L@@K all the way down the page towards the bottom its the 3rd to last set of mirrors on there soon as I get the money im buying some electric ones for my ride ......

http://www.buyspoilers.com/ACCESSORI...-93%20PAGE.htm

Hope this helps cause these are spoon mirrors for accords my friend ...

those mirrors look sort of ugly

Comment

they from a 94 integra. all u need is a dremel lol and a long ass wood screw lol and know where to cut

Comment

Thanks for the info!

My whips!
                              97 eliteS 50cc sold
                              90 CB coupe lx h22 turbo(ITS GONE!)
                              93 CB 4dr ex/se
                              85 Hilux 4x4(chevy 350)traded
                              80 Hilux 2wd still got it
                              73 Opel GT garage queen
                              92 cx hatch b16a ran into the ground
                              93 si hatch b16a type-r trans parted out
                              92 dx hatch fully built GSR "huge" fmi sold
                              09 4dr 4x4 Tacoma small lift daily beater
                              93 dx hatch b16a2 (old team rice car) was free!

Comment

Working...
                              X