Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Carbon Fiber Fenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Fiber Fenders?

Just interseted in knowing has anyone seen Carbon Fiber fenders fo our CB's?
    ~~~ Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angle Can Fly ~~~

yes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Seen them : Yes
      Get them : No

Comment

I don't know how that's ricer but there are a few people on here who have them. With the right color car they look great, though on other color cars they look trashy and mis-matched. Just make sure you get good quality ones because you'll get horrible fitment if you don't get good ones.

Comment

i would rock them with the right paint job

Comment

i havent seen oem cf fenders yet.
            1993 Honda Accord LX
            2006 Yamaha R6
            2004 Acura TSX

Comment

they used to make them in oem.

now they only make them like this:

www.nopi.com
              later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hey dats me

Comment

forget the fender. they worth so much money and the factory fender dont even weight much different than to the carbon fiber one. get the trunk carbon fiber. not thats some weight reduction.
                  DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by stealthCB26
                    dats ricer
                    Ricers cant afford carbon fiber, they prefer the unpainted blue fender things.
                    I would rock cf fenders.
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

shit....if someone is selling some oem cf fenders ill pick them up. i dont like the ones they are making now.
                      1993 Honda Accord LX
                      2006 Yamaha R6
                      2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by stealthCB26
                        dats ricer
                        Yes I agree, carbon fiber are "ricer", JDM is "ricer", big wheels are "ricer", all bodykits are "ricer" halos are "ricer", your car is a "ricer"(use of example and not saying it is)...

Jeeze, seems like everything is being called rice nowadays. You may have your opinion which is fine with me so do I. I'm not picking on you but back in the 90's when altezzas, bodykits and big rims were the shizznit back them. Most people follow those trends because...well it was a trend pretty much like JDM is right now. To some people rice is an offensive word (not me) and most associated with Honda's. My point? I don't have one just making a pointless statment just like your comment.

Comment

id let you get mine from me for $250 i paid $380 for them 2 months ago and im in GA to

Comment

hey the cb carbon fiber fenders are hot i seen and have the oem kind i got them off a guy who had a h22a accord wagon 90-91 sweet lookin wagon but they are not ricey...you are lol jk they are nice though
                            ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
                              ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
                              ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

i bet theyd look pretty good on a black cb. my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X