Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

94 lip on a 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 lip on a 90

has anyone tried or heard if a 94-97 Greddy lip can be mounted onto a 90/91 accord?????
    1990 h22 accord ex-r

Its already been done someone did it a while back. Theres a DIY on how to put a 5th gen lip on a 4th gen lip on here in the DIY section.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ya. but the 5th gen lip in the DIY is a civic lip. i do not wanna go out and spend cash on a greddy lip if it cannot fit.
      1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Originally posted by Xlr8
        ya. but the 5th gen lip in the DIY is a civic lip. i do not wanna go out and spend cash on a greddy lip if it cannot fit.
        its been covered many many times. just gonna have to search.

Comment

Yes It Can Be Done. Requires Bending And I Think Cutting The End Tabs Off Where The Wheel Wells Are. Other Than That Its A Perfect Fit. Get The 94/95 Lip. I Think It Goes On A Lil Easier On The 90/91 Bumpers

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

i tried doing a search. not much came up. a whole bunch of info on a civic lip but no greddy 5th gen lips that can be put on a 4th gen.

adam
            1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

well. since most people on here say it should fit i will go get the lip this week.

i will post up pictures when its mounted
              1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

I have a 94-95 Gracer on my 90. It's a 3+ hour install. You have to slot the baffle for it to fit correctly.

Comment

thats the one id buy.

the gracer.

what do you mean slot the baffle?
                  1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Under the bumper, there is the black plastic that hangs down. you have to cut a 3-3.5 foot by 2-3 inch slot for the top part of the Gracer to fit in so that the rest of the lip can be flush with the bumper.

The 94-95 lip has a part that sticks up, which is meant to overhang and sit on the top of the 94-95 stock bumper. This piece has to be tucked into the 90-91 bumper. Some people just force it down, and don't cut the slot, but I feel it doesn't look as clean.

Check out the pics in my members ride and compare it to a picture of the 94-95 and you should see what I did. I just wish I had pictures to show you.

Comment

thanks alot man. i appreciate the help. check your pm
                      1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Hey bro, mime is a mugen style lip, look at it, its from a 94/95 accord and it fitted ok, just the end are a little bit longer but ir look ok, i didn't wana cut the ends....
                        [SIZE=4] IMPACT
                        [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture]

Comment

Working...
                        X