Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is better tein's or omni power?/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is better tein's or omni power?/

hey people i just wanted to know what ur input was about for coilovers.. tein's or omni power? i know the price is different but how is the performance? thanks.

kpskny

Omnis arent that bad but Im goin for some Tein SS's since I can get em for a decent price. Omnis aint bad though for the money you pay.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by kpskny
      hey people i just wanted to know what ur input was about for coilovers.. tein's or omni power? i know the price is different but how is the performance? thanks.
      the answer to you question is moot. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I have the Tein co's and they are off the chain. This is coming from a guy who lives in the crater state (New York). No sorrow.

Comment

Tein's are good.. I've been runnin on SS's for about 2 years now they're aight!
          Last edited by aww_shiet; 08-17-2006, 02:55 PM.
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

i dont know anyone personally who owns any omni's but i have a ton of friends who have the teins and they absolutely love them. Anyways im always told you get what you pay for, so im saving up teins myself

Comment

i have omni's on my 97 Cl, which is the same chassis as the CB i believe. I have the sport package, which is a bit stiff, but they handle great. They are smooth on "good" roads, but you can feel them on the bad. Overall, i would recommend them. I think the sports are a bit stiff, so try the streets.

Comment

I guess it's personal preference, but I'd go with the Tein SS or Tein Flex
                No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

i'd go with the tein ss-p, but ya i guess its personal preference

Comment

...also if you get the Tein Flex, i think you can fit the EDFC on it! that'll be awsome!
                    No fat chics... My tires will rub!

Comment

Ok, so youve got friends with the Tiens who love em. Havent heard too much about the omni power and aCLh22 says their a bit stiff on "bad" roads. Just go ahead and get the Tiens. It's always better to get a known "GOOD" product than take chances with trying something different. I'd say all out go for the Tiens, Good luck
                      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

I have Tein basics and they work really well..

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

I have omni streets and they are great. I don't really feel them even on the bad roads, but it also depends on how sensitive you are to the bumps. So I would say omnis but I've never tried teins. Has anyone on here had both? All of our opinions are probably going to be a little biased depending on what we have anyway so keep that in mind too.

Originally posted by deevergote
                          When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Omnis on Todds accord ride nice even with 4 people in there lol...Its cheaper and is pretty good for the money you pay. Tein just has brand name so its more and you can slam the shit out of your car more with omnis. My buddy has tein flex in his gs corners like a mother fuckin beast and one of my boys had a set of SS in his hb. Felt nice and phuck da EDFC after you get your settings straight its basically pointless lol its not that hard just to adjust your settings and such sure the back might take some work but other than that shouldnt be a problem.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well i have a coilover kit already.. my coilover springs r fukin shot.. so im thinkin on going tein ss or newspeed or maybe h&r's...BTW i work at injen technology..lol.. so if ya interested holla at me..

kpskny

Comment

Working...
                              X