Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Acura Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acura Lip

What year can i use for a acura legend lip and where can i find a new one on the net?
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

a 91 legend coupe and sedan lip will fit I dont know where you can get one new

Comment

i'm pretty sure any year acura legend from 91-95 fits the cb accords. coupe or sedan.
      reality at it's finest.

Comment

where can i get one from quick?
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

salvage yards. u wrench it, ect.

Comment

If you want one quick dude just look up salvage yards in your phone book and find one that carries legends and pull a lip. You won't find a new lip for a car that's older like that but you shouldn't have a problem finding a lip in decent condition that you'd be happy with, not to mention you'd pay less.

Other options would be like what I'm doing, get an 5th gen accord lip, or even just about any civic lip, like a type R or something you'd like. As long as you are willing to do a bit of fitting you can put just about anything on.
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

everyone is doing legend lip now and also i see alot of type r lip... makes me wanna take out my front lip and get somthing different

Comment

you should experiment with differen't styles. Create a new trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                  If you want one quick dude just look up salvage yards in your phone book and find one that carries legends and pull a lip. You won't find a new lip for a car that's older like that but you shouldn't have a problem finding a lip in decent condition that you'd be happy with, not to mention you'd pay less.

Other options would be like what I'm doing, get an 5th gen accord lip, or even just about any civic lip, like a type R or something you'd like. As long as you are willing to do a bit of fitting you can put just about anything on.
                  west coast junk yards aren't like the one in the east coasts. you can't just go in the junk yard and walk around and what not. for the west coast, they have to know what they want to get and tell the person who works there what he wants and the worker goes and gets it. i used to live in cali.
                  reality at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
                    you should experiment with differen't styles. Create a new trend.

Comment

Originally posted by cb_reality
                      west coast junk yards aren't like the one in the east coasts. you can't just go in the junk yard and walk around and what not. for the west coast, they have to know what they want to get and tell the person who works there what he wants and the worker goes and gets it. i used to live in cali.
                      YEah, have both kinds here. Still the one where they pull stuff they let me walk around in with a guy when I needed a bumper. Never hurts to ask
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
                        What year can i use for a acura legend lip and where can i find a new one on the net?
                        after a bit of looking i discovered a few things about the legend lip.

it seems that the 91-93 sedan and coupe lips are the same.
                        the 94-95 lip is different from the 91-93 on the sedan.
                        the 94-95 lip on the coupe is totally different from the 94-95 sedan.

91-93 sedan (coupes of that year look the same) this is the one people get

94-95 sedan (clearly wider gap in the middle)

94-95 coupe the lip is usually color matched from the factory. look closely and you can see the seem

later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Somebody has certainly had Legends on the brain lately, eh TypeG?

Listen guys, the lip is likely still available brand new. Of course, you pay for the convenience of not having to remove it at a junkyard ...

Check with Delray Acura. I think they describe it as a "spoiler, fr[ont]", item 7? about $100:

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/...All&vinsrch=no

(that was a search for a '91 sedan)
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by deckeda
                            Somebody has certainly had Legends on the brain lately, eh TypeG?
                            you could say that. i do like them. i was planning on getting the legend lip, so in doing my homework, i came across some very admirale legends. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by cb_reality
                              Out here in Cali, there are two chain salvage yards known as Ecology Auto Wrecking, and Pic Your Parts yards. They do let you in, and you do all your own removal. Only bad thing is, these yards have older cars. You usually won't see any Accords or Legends newer than '94 or so. And preludes?....'91.
                              So for newer cars, you are right.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                              X