Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Red Clear Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Clear Taillights

On eBay has anyone bought the red/clear tails from aimspot2000 or gforceusa? Are these any good?

give us a link

Comment

well, whats his feedback?

Comment

when u get them
        take them apart and glue them together to seal them so they wont get water in them. thats what i did to my cheap ebay ones and it worked.
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
          when u get them
          take them apart and glue them together to seal them so they wont get water in them. thats what i did to my cheap ebay ones and it worked.
          which ones did you buy the 90 91 red clears or the 92 93 red clears?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

These are the two I have been looking at above. I have been looking for a awhile. I have a 91 2dr. Just wanting to know if anyone has bought from either of these sellers. They always have them. But not sure on quality. I know you get what you pay for but even the more expensive ones are made in the same factory in China. I don't like M1performance he is not a good seller in my book. Lmk

Comment

the sellers seem legit since they have sold thousands of them. i'm sure there all the same, i'd say go for the cheaper one.

Comment

yeah i bought mine off ebay. they look real nice. its just that water gets into the left tail light. i think i need to reseal them like rocknricer said

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

i got my first pair of red/clear on eBay.. i resealed it before i put em on and painted all the chrome peices flat black for a more OEM look. no problems whatsoever
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

i just got mines in the mail yesterday from ebay and they are nice. installed them today also!
                    1993 Honda Accord LX
                    2006 Yamaha R6
                    2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Do they make those lights for the 2 door accord, i cant find them anywhere, and ive seen them on accords before, or are those just the all clear ones painted half red.

Comment

how come the 90-91 taillights are cheaper in price than the 92-93?

This is Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by TMP912
                          Do they make those lights for the 2 door accord, i cant find them anywhere, and ive seen them on accords before, or are those just the all clear ones painted half red.
                          i'm pretty sure sedan ones fit tha coupe ones as well.
                          reality at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by cb_reality
                            i'm pretty sure sedan ones fit tha coupe ones as well.
                            i been lookin for coupe red/clear tails too but haven't found any in ebay.......btw every 4dr red/clear tails i see on ebay it says it wont fit on coupes

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                            Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                            1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

coupe tailight's go to the lisence plate, sedan tail light's stop before that. IE. the sedan tail's are shorter. they are not the same and they will not fit, and to my knowledge they don't make red/clear's for coupe style trunk lights. you have to put the sedan trunk on the coupe for them to fit. i'm in the middle of an experiment. i'm buying some coupe tail's from a Uwrenchit and i'm going to try and make them red clears. asin clear all the way across the bottom not painted. i'll be sure to keep everyone informed when i start.

Comment

Working...
                              X