Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where can I find a JDM G-Square grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find a JDM G-Square grill?

Im in need of a jdm g-square grill..I cant seem to find them anywhere except for ebay, any other good websites or companys that have them?

Thanks

classifieds section at this site
    Frost White CB7 Crew #28
    RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

Watch yourself on ebay there making fake ones now. The JDM ones are hard as fuck to find and cost an arm and a leg. But G-squares arent as bad as the chargespeed grills I think.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

on ebay they tend to sell fakes . i do have an authentic one f/s ill let it go for 275 shipped
        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

thinked about doin one yourself? you'll save a lot of money

yont only need a stock grill, bondo(or anything better), paint, and motivation...

my sedan

Comment

thats a pretty cool DIYer im sold to the chargespeed its a grill that has eye lids

Comment

damn...grill sure hard to find

Comment

yes these grilles are very hard to find. although it would be easier if i wasn't working on a low $$ budget. will probably chop up an ebay fakeoem one first...
                -- Suspension Techniques front/rear anti-sway bars --front/rear strut tower bars --
                -- DC Sports rear tie bar -- Tokico HP series -- Eibach Pro-Kit -- AEM cai --
                -- Neuspeed short shifter -- oem SEIBON carbon fiber hood --
                ..DIY Maplight . DIY Blackhoused Headlamps . Hushmat (Trunk.4 Doors.Rear Deck)..

Comment

lowball the guy that are selling fake ones for 50 bucks
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 418_CB7
                    thinked about doin one yourself? you'll save a lot of money

yont only need a stock grill, bondo(or anything better), paint, and motivation...
                    Do u have any other pics of the grill...looks good.
                    Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

Working...
                    X