Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Diy Girlls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diy Girlls?

im gonna get a square grill sometime

but for the time being i just want to make my own

any suggestions or techniques i should take into mind?

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

plenty of diys on this.. diy GIRLS? hahaha
    Frost White CB7 Crew #28
    RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090305/
      1993 Accord Coupé
      1989 RX7 Turbo II
      1989 Charade Turbo

Comment

yeah haha im known for typos :X

wierd science

yeah i guess that would explain diy girls

maybe if i wasnt in such a hurry to type i guess

Comment

Link in my sig.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

DIY rules

my sedan

Comment

418_cb7's grill looks petty cool you should try it

Comment

depending on what you use as a filler, youll learn the consistency and patience pays off. You can do this in one day as long as you have patience and start early. Alot of peeps here like the 90-91 grills better since they are once piece and thicker and they do look more similar to the g-square grill. However I decided to do it on my 92-93 grill and it came out just fine. There are a couple of different ways to paint and customize it. Stick to what you like and not whats 'hot' unless what you like is hot You can use jb weld or bondo. Jb weld needs to be mixed and let dry so you can get it to the right consistency but once its set, it works really nice. Bondo is quick and depending on how much hardener you use, the wait time can be reduced. I painted in 3 stages; 2 coats of black primer, 2 coats of black paint and 2 coats of clear. To this day the grill hasn't chipped and it can be cleaned like any other part on the car.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Yuhp

Yea, i did it myself, it looks GREAT!!!! custom....i live in FLA, and no one around here with a 4th gen can find anything to do to um...so i do it myself...i blacked out the headlights, and painted my grill black to match, but i left the mesh shiny. the only thing is he honda emblem runs together with the frame of the grill too much, so im gunna go to the junk yard and pull a stock one (SHINY) but yea, if done right, ppl will ask you where you bought it!!!

Comment

mine's in my sig... not much but i can call it mine
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

grab some aluminum foil

get your scissors and cut a piece

should be a small piece like this

place on your teeth and mold it. now go outside and blind people with your bling bling grills.

1 out 10 on the complication scale

10 out of 10 on the looking hard scale.

Comment

^--- Lol.

afterhours.fm

Comment

searching

with a little searching, you have a ton of DIYs providing many different ways of doing a grill.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=37626

hope it helps. later

Comment

Just remember too you can use all kinds of things to put in your grille. Gutter mesh, the octagon shaped plastic from a milk crate.....just get creative
                            I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Comment

yeah, ive been eperiemtning lots

but i eamnt like..any ideas for a new way for a grill

like something thats never been done...or at least something not metnioned in diy

im still just messin with the grill and trying to think'

Comment

Working...
                              X