Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog lights

does anyone know how to install fog lights under the front bumper lights because im planning to add in these 03-04 oem fog lights into my front bumper and im just wondering if anyone knows what things i should do first or what steps i should do to install it or if itll even fit with my bumper thanks.

(this isnt the real color of my accord this is just a sample picture)

YOU WILL PROBABALY BE THE 1ST, TRY IT OUT THEN TELL US IN A GREAT diy

1966 Chevy Nova
    1974 Super Beetle
    2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
    2004 Honda Element
    2004 Honda Ruckus
    2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
    www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

I've been wanting someone to do this! This looks like it may retrofit on a 90-91 bumper more easily than a 92-93 tho. Goodluck!
      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

ok so its official im going to be first to do it no one copy lol jk well thats what i was planning to do get a 90-91 bumper install it on mine then get the fog lights ill update you guys on it as soon as i figure out how to do

Comment

damn manz thats some sweet fog lights... but sorry i cant help u on the set up..

kpskny

Comment

Originally posted by KingDeLaCruz
            does anyone know how to install fog lights under the front bumper lights because im planning to add in these 03-04 oem fog lights into my front bumper and im just wondering if anyone knows what things i should do first or what steps i should do to install it or if itll even fit with my bumper thanks.
            They look pretty good. Hope they fit without too much work. Do these fog lights cast a wide beam? Especially a beam to the side of the road, like some driving lights?

Comment

someone do a photo shop pic of this

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Whats the go on this? Have you done it yet or what I'm planning on doing it and found this while searching to see if anyone else had done it.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

i havent done yet things arent going exactly to plan right now i gotta find a bumper but at the junkyard there all messed i was planning on jacking one but im no risking going to prison for it lol and my car is currently needing a new distributor so i gotta get that fixed first but believe me as soon as i do get it done ill post it up pictures and all

Comment

Working...
                  X