Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

nose mask and clear gto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nose mask and clear gto

i just finished to install my nose mask and my clear gto cover. I buy it on ebay for 25$ shipped, its a joke! i will do the eyelids mod with my gto cover during this summer, take a look on how is looking now

almost stock...

did you get the bra to cover up something? personally i don't like them on cars but if you like it have sex with it. multiple times.

Comment

Some 1 Has A Bra On A White 1 With A Black Front Bumber It Looks Good But I Dont Like Them Niether Their Like Rocker Panels (old Skool)

Comment

GTO cover? Whats that? Im tired, but this is beginer appearance. Fill me in. Its probly some doo-dad i totaly want to add to my car but that ive never heard of before.

lol
        I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
          GTO cover? Whats that?
          probably headlight covers. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Oh like 3M clear masking tape but more expencive so you dont get the bullseye on the headlamps. Ive seen some of that.... clear , yellow, blue, or tint. Im pretty sure id get a fat ticket with the blue or tint. All the tinted headlight covers (like covers not just film) are for show and off-road use only. Id keep that in mind. Cop pulled me over cuz i hadnt put my front license plate on my car when i first put my body kit on... I got a ticket for my windows being too dark and not having a current insurance paperwork... All they need is one excuse to pull you over and they will nit pick you into fix-it ticket hell, not to mention whatever other fines they can come up with.

Comment

Not to big a fan, unless you're coving something. But, whatever floats your boat. If you want to protect the cars paint, get some clean spray on protectant.

- Zipcreature
              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Headlight covers are not cool, eye lids are cool.

Comment

Anyone actualy seen a kit for hood and/or bumper protection film 4 the CB7? Id asume 3M would be the Manufacturer for something like that. I saw a automotive show featuring a Benzo getting it applyed to the hood. It was all cut to fit perfectly and would save on getting your hood touched up after a decent paintjob.... It was perfectly clear so unlike a bra your cars paint fades evenly (inst that the worst part of a bra... The tan lines!). Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by EuroSpec
                    did you get the bra to cover up something? personally i don't like them on cars but if you like it have sex with it. multiple times.
                    LoL

on my front fender, a big scratch and on my hood a "bump" ,
                    for the light cover i will do eyelids with soon

almost stock...

Comment

get the clear protective tape; it looks cleaner.. i don't like car bras.
                      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                      X