Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rear Higher then Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Higher then Front

I've noticed on my Accord that the rear is higher then the front. I was wondering if there is any advantage to making the rear suspension a little higher on the rear then the front. Or would it be better to even them out when buying a suspension kit(springs and shocks).

the reason the rear is higher than the front is because your suspension is stock my accord sits like that to but im gonna drop it maybe next week so if you want to even it out than change the suspension
    ________
    SHIP SALE
    Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:38 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I have the opposite problem. My rear looks like it is lower than the front. My car however is lowered.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

My back sits lower than the front. I'm all stock in need of new suspension. And to make matters worst I have a huge speaker box in the trunk.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

yeah, i always hated my car after i first lowered it, it was lower in the rear...to me..that just looks stupid..cars need to have a sporty rake to them, worst case to at least be even, and not lower in the back.
          i ended up with rubbing in the back, but didnt want to roll my fenders, so i just put some spring spacers in the rear. wow..i love them. they are 3/4" and they go inside the upper spring cup, and they dont raise it 3/4" like i originally thought, they just take 3/4'' out of the length of the spring, making it a tad bit "longer" and "stiffer" not really, but it puts it under more compression for any given movement

Comment

i had my rear lower than the front before, but then i thought it was just because of having two different springs. So, i got the eibach prokit and installed the front first and notice that it was even and left it like that eversince. There are springs that are made for cars built this way. Notice that all accords front fender curves up more than the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by wideeyez
              Notice that all accords front fender curves up more than the rear.
              not only that, but the radius is larger as a result of that, so it needs to be lower in the front to look even.

Comment

I also had da same problem wid my car I lowered it wid burning my regular springs n da rear looked lower than the front so it damaged my original shockz, so I had to by da KYB GR2 wid da tein springs n it lookz hot now!
                ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Originally posted by 3lblackout
                  I also had da same problem wid my car I lowered it wid burning my regular springs n da rear looked lower than the front so it damaged my original shockz, so I had to by da KYB GR2 wid da tein springs n it lookz hot now!
                  can you please not type in ebonics? not only can we not understand what you are saying, but we can not understand what you are typing as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X