Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ideas for 92 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ideas for 92 accord

im new to hondas and i recently bought a 92 accord ex, 2 door. it is that is the teal green color. i need some ideas as to what to do to it. my plans so far are to put polished rota slipstreams in 16x7 on it with yokohama es100 tires. i want to put a front lip on it but dont know what kind. any ideas? also any otherideas as to waht could make it look good?

Go with some stock 94 ex rims or prelude rims paint em black with a 94-97 stock lip. and perhaps drop it on some neuspeed sport springs with kkoni yellow adjustables. its a comfortable durable ride without the hassle and issues. Dont forget to get a ingals camber kit. I go for quality not quantity.

Comment

16" Rota Slips would look good on your coupe. Like sparkle said, drop it to give it a nice stance. If you are thinking of going for the clear corner look, consider the jdm one piece headlights. Those and a set of OEM fog lights will be a nice addition to the front end.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

do whatever the hell you want dude. i gettin tired of people asking what they should do on their cars.

i mean, go look in the members ride pages, look at all the cars, pic out what YOU like and buy it and install it.

Comment

do what you want, make it look how you want it to look.
          MYCB7.com

Comment

paint it rainbow!

www.aznkid.com

Comment

Originally posted by aznkid.com
              paint it rainbow!
              Thats the spirit. Hopefully this guy really isnt ***
              MYCB7.com

Comment

do what you want..its your car..you know what you think looks good
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Come on guys. I think he's simply trying to explore the possibilities and is looking for some opinions.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                    do whatever the hell you want dude. i gettin tired of people asking what they should do on their cars.

i mean, go look in the members ride pages, look at all the cars, pic out what YOU like and buy it and install it.
                    dude...he sure doesn't need your post...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by danieldavis
                      im new to hondas and i recently bought a 92 accord ex, 2 door. it is that is the teal green color. i need some ideas as to what to do to it. my plans so far are to put polished rota slipstreams in 16x7 on it with yokohama es100 tires. i want to put a front lip on it but dont know what kind. any ideas? also any otherideas as to waht could make it look good?

hows this?

keep the rota's

get a CF hood

get a mugen lip

get amber corners and signals

get fogs

get red and clear tails

and you'll have the same car the majority of this site has!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                        hows this?

keep the rota's

get a CF hood

get a mugen lip

get amber corners and signals

get fogs

get red and clear tails

and you'll have the same car the majority of this site has!
                        Ouch man, that's a little harsh.
                        Good thing I don't have any of that, lol.
                        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                        Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                        My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                          Ouch man, that's a little harsh.
                          Good thing I don't have any of that, lol.
                          and dont forget about that h22 swap

Comment

hey danieldavis if you want to get alot more ideas just do what i did and look though the member rides youll get alot of ideas of what to do to your CB7 it will give alot of options so good luck with your ride man
                            ________
                            The betsy
                            Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:37 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

make it look good

Comment

Working...
                              X