Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Good lip set or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lip set or no?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95...spagenameZWDVW

Will this lip set fit into a 91 accord EASILY? or will i have to mess it around to make it fit? or am i just wasting my time on ebay. this place is addicting.

my guess is that u will have too fuck with it to get it to fit. Some things are switchable between 4th and 5th gen but i dont think that is...i could be wrong so dont quote me

Comment

The front one will fit with slight mods and the back one i think i read somewhere here that it cant be fitted
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

when most people on here put lips on their cars, its normally from the fifth gens. Im pretty sure ATX's lip was specified for a fifth gen... as with optimusprime. I think... im pretty sure.. and it'll fit with some modifications. and if it dont, sell it to some one with a fifth gen back on ebay

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

im almost positive the rear wont fit

i know there was a thread about trying to fit the stock rear lip from 5th gen on a cb7 and it turned out to not work at all

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

i tried the rear its soooooo far off. the front will obviously work though. 4th gen rear bumpers are a lot longer on the side than 5th gen

Comment

get iehter cd5 lip or acura legend lip..I would never spend that much on a lips kit

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

man im new but that definetly looks like your gonig to have to do some bending and shyt

Comment

As far as I know the front lip will fit but you will have to cut the ends as it is too llong. The rear one I couldnt tell you....

I just bought this lip like half an hour ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8060047254

and this lip spoiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8066923130

Comment

^^^^^^^^ Jesus you paid alot for that lip with shipping .

I remmeber i got my mugen replica one for like 75 shippped and even that I thought was expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      ^^^^^^^^ Jesus you paid alot for that lip with shipping .

I remmeber i got my mugen replica one for like 75 shippped and even that I thought was expensive
                      From where?

Comment

Your going to have to bend/cut and maybe find new mounting points. The rear definitely wont fit. Some people on the forum already tried it. The fifth gen contour is different from the 4th gen.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                        X