Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

paint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint!

alright well a while back parents were driving my car drove thru some paint or something didnt realize till later and it sprayed up the side of my car and on my rims what can i do to remove it without fucking up my paint(the cars)

dam that sucks...thats why i dont let noone drive my car. Umm as far as removing paint i dont really think there is much out there that will remove paint on top of paint without destroying the paint underneath or clear or whatever. Take it to a paint shop and see what they say.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Ralphie]dam that sucks...thats why i dont let noone drive my car. QUOTE]
      yeah same here

RIP lilblue

Comment

fuck

Comment

Try claybar that might work depending on how much paint you got on your car.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Damn yea that is a good idea..claybar dude. If not i would deff take it up to a paint shop and see if they have any good ideas or get an estimate for howmuch id be to work it out and touch up etc.

Comment

they'll be able to get it out if you cant
              Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Thinner, Rubbing Compound & Glaze... The thinner will take the fresh stuff off the old paint then rubbing compound & Glaze will bring back the shine to the paint..Thinner will dull the paint a bit. If it's TOO bad the thinner will eat up the orginal Clear coat, but, try it anyway cuz if it's already too bad then it will have to be repainted anyway...
                Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

yup yup^ try some will-bond ( i think ) or some mineral spirits, same thing happened to me and it came right off. i drove over newly painted lines on a road and had a yellow rooster tail on my doors and bumper.

Comment

Working...
                  X