Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Amber and yellow paint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber and yellow paint!

I need Amber and yellow paint to paint my headlights. I can do it myself so I refuse to pay someone to do it. Where can I buy it at(website, store, etc)? I have tried to look at hobbie and craft shops, walmart, etc. I have asked a couple of people on here and they for the most part blew me off. So, will someone please help, I live in Grandview, Mo. If I cant find it around here or online I am willing to pay for the paint, shipping, and someones trouble! Please help!!!!!!
    91' EX H22-5 speed swap

I used krylon yellow stained glass paint from micheal's to do my high beams. I heard if you put alot of coats it will become amber, but it must be alot of them. I'll sell you my store bought amber corners if you live around boston or NH.
    Rolled Out 93 Coupe

Comment

I'm wanting to paint my JDM 1 piece headlights. Thanks for the offer though.
      91' EX H22-5 speed swap

Comment

Well, its hit and miss.

Try Wal-Mart, Jo-ann fabrics, michaels, craft stores or hobby stores.

For the yellow, the stained glass yellow looks great. For the amber, krylon is the way to go. If you dont have any in your area, you are pretty much SOL. Some places have it, others dont. I ended up buying mine off a member here from washington.

You may want to check ebay aswell, sure they have some on there.

Comment

Yeah, i think im gonna do mine now, my eyebrows showed up and i feed enthused to do something.

Comment

soy wont tell anyone what he uses

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
              soy wont tell anyone what he uses
              Its all the same... either krylon or the stained glass. The yellow stained glass will look the same as his. You can make quite an array of shades of yellow/amber depending on how many layers you put on aswell.

Comment

Working...
              X