Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 coupe taillight question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 coupe taillight question

Originally, i thought that the 92-93 coupe taillights were the same as 90-91. but the lock location is different. Am I correct?

Also, If i swap to the 90-91 trunk, do the 90-91 outer taillights fit in the 92?

Also, I was annoyed earlier with the whole database error thing...I'm glad cb7tuner is back online...
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

y would you want 90-91 tail lights...im going from a 90 to a 92 sedan trunk lid...the 92-93 look WAY better IMO

If im not mistaken the outers will fit and vice versa and yes the locks are different

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Call me weird...but IMO the white on top and red on bottom just looks better...idk...i guess it just depends on personal preference...

The top one(phatdoughnut) has the 90-91 red/clears, the bottom (cp[mike]) is the 92-93...

I dont know why... I like the 90-91's better...does anyone else? or am I just weird? lol
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

i know that cp[mike]'s car...i worship that car.

yeah...your right, it does depend on the person

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

awesome...have you seen the car in person? I want to know what springs/shocks cp[mike] is riding on...do you have any pics of the car from the side?
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
            i know that cp[mike]'s car...i worship that car.

yeah...your right, it does depend on the person
            Thats not the one you saw.
            The one above was his old 4dr EX ( )

The one from the meet was the one he just got from ATX.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
              awesome...have you seen the car in person? I want to know what springs/shocks cp[mike] is riding on...do you have any pics of the car from the side?
              His old sedan was Eibach Sportlines/Stock Struts.

His new coupe (ATX's former ride) is Neuspeed Race/Tokico Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                His old sedan was Eibach Sportlines/Stock Struts.

His new coupe (ATX's former ride) is Neuspeed Race/Tokico Blue.
                How do those two setups handle? does anyone know? cuz I saw someone post here with the Neuspeed races and stock struts and his 14's were scrubbin...if the tokiico/neu races will hold up better...I want that setup...if the ride is still smooth...
                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

On his 4dr EX he had Eibach Sportlines with ? shocks.

[IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/93ex/2005-01-03/right.jpg[/IMG]

On his new coupe hes rocking Neuspeed race Springs on Tokico HP (blues) shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                    Thats not the one you saw.
                    The one above was his old 4dr EX ( )

The one from the meet was the one he just got from ATX.
                    i know that man...im talking about the one that he got from ATX...i love that car....I want it so bad, i would do anything for it

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

wow...Im diggin the wheel tuck/drop in the rear on the 4dr...I think they were on stock struts...that would be a really affordable setup...does anyone know how it rides? is it bouncy? if its a smooth ride...I just might have that setup in the future...
                      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

wow...Im diggin the wheel tuck/drop in the rear on the 4dr...I think they were on stock struts...that would be a really affordable setup...does anyone know how it rides? is it bouncy? if its a smooth ride...I just might have that setup in the future...
                        NEVER USE STOCK STRUTS...If you cant afford new ones, then KEEP SAVING...its not worth having the a Shitty ride like that, not saying that his sedan had one..but

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

NEVER USE STOCK STRUTS...If you cant afford new ones, then KEEP SAVING...its not worth having the a Shitty ride like that, not saying that his sedan had one..but
                          Civic_90_08 what are you riding on? and do you have pics? how much did it cost? I'm looking for the most affordable, smooth-riding drop setup. thanks.
                          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

People have done it before. He could get aftermarket struts and still have a crappy ride.Do alot of research jdm_ej...there is soooo much to be learned on this site.Just take the time to read whats already been done for you.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36278

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=470

Just to get you started....Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                              People have done it before. He could get aftermarket struts and still have a crappy ride.Do alot of research jdm_ej...there is soooo much to be learned on this site.Just take the time to read whats already been done for you.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36278

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=470

Just to get you started....Good luck
                              Awesome! Thanks!
                              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                              X