Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gauge Clusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge Clusters

hey guys I searched around for a bit and found nothing so i was wondering.. are there any better gauge clusters for our cb's? i wanted to put like what the stock 00 Si's have with the red numbers that light up red and have black faces, is that possible with our cars?
    But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

With enough time and money, anything is possible. It being worthwhile is another matter entirely. You could try modifying your existing cluster to light up red... Tint the light housings or go with red LEDs. Let us know if it works out for you! Good luck!
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Make your own? You know they got them things you can print your own gauge cluster like your own design. You can drop in the Si one but the wiring is gonna be a pain and i dunno if it will sit flush. There was a person that did a 5gen prelude in his 5gen accord. He got it to work and all BUT he said he would never do it again because all of the wiring and time it took him to do it. I also think the CL is a drop in but the difference was like the needles light up or somethin like that.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i really like the otto r racing gauge face plates, the reverse glow ones, they are like 50 bucks but they seem to be the best ones available. procarparts.com has them. dont think ebay has it

Comment

like Nail said, i have seen an accord with a cl cluster in it. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

those fit??? the older ones have the tach an speedo the same size.. the newer ones look like they would fit but they got like plastic trim around the gauges
            But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

the cl cluster would be hott

Comment

97 up prelude cluster fits to

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I got them reverse glow ones...they are aiight but the power supply burnt out and ive only had them for like 6 months. Im waiting to find someone who makes custom clusters and if not ill just do it myself because getting it out is such a pain in the ass and i need to replace the whole dash trim cuz its cracked :X

Comment

the lude cluster would be ill, does it fit in the dash where the old ones where and everything without looking all fucked?

Comment

it fits pretty decent, but unless your real good with electrical and wireing, i wouldnt attempt it. im doing it now, and its not easy

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

thats sick, you should post up pics and let me know how hard it was to wire up an all.. good luck

Comment

I changed the clusters blue lights to red. now the whole cluster lights up red.

its easy to do

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                          X