Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

signals in a R33 bumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signals in a R33 bumper?

does anyone know what type of lights would be best for the bumper. or some sorta piece that will fit inside the little gap. sorda like the ones R33cb7 has. i would like to put something in the whole because my CAI is right behind it and its better that it doesnt get wet.

i think VIS sells fog lights that are made specificly to go in those holes. i almost bought them once.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by GameChewer
      Join us!The way of the search was here! join us!

you could talk to R33cb7, since he has Real ones. For some reason i dont think hes saying where he got em'
      The search ninja strikes again.....
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

thanks i guess i will look around

Comment

ive been serching for 20 min and i cant seem to find anything
          any places to look?

Comment

I found those lights by chance on ebay. They are the REAL R33 GT-R turn signals. I try to look for them pretty often, but I have no luck. All I can say is keep looking......
            Last edited by R33cb7; 04-01-2006, 05:21 AM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting these next. If I get them, I'll sell you mine.
              Last edited by R33cb7; 04-01-2006, 05:15 AM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Does the R33 bumper bolt straight onto the Accord?

H22A Vigor
                SR20 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by Overdosed F20A5
                  Does the R33 bumper bolt straight onto the Accord?

Its an aftermarket bumper that is made to fit the accord. With all kits, they mostly bolt on, but many require some flexing/bending to fit perfect.

Comment

yeah ill keep my eyes open for them on ebay. i think i might check out this place around my area that sells skylines i wonder if they would have any or be able to get any.
                    Originally Posted by R33cb7
                    I'm thinking about getting these next. If I get them, I'll sell you mine.
                    yeah for sure i would buy them if you bought those other ones if i dont get some before

Comment

Working...
                    X