Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pretty New to Forum - All My Car Pic's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty New to Forum - All My Car Pic's

Here are some pictures of all my cars. I have always been lazy in joining forums but this weekend I finally joined all the forums to match my vehicles

Cb7turner.com forums

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298444/1 (honda accord with acura
    pics on)

2nd page

Caddy Forums

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2111265 (caddy pics)

WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

I love the black cb7, thats what color im going with when I repaint mine.
    92 lx 5spd f22a1

Comment

nice car

Comment

Its not black its Dark Grey
        WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

nice cb man

Comment

looks good...but you gotta drop that bit*h

Comment

the best part about that car NO RUST
              WU-TANG FOREVER

My 92 accord

Comment

drop it like its hawtttttttttttttttt
                Frost White CB7 Crew #28
                RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

look at that caddie whoo
                  rolling old school american legend
                  i got some stock honda civic si turboz

Comment

That Caddy looks like it's on hydros. Drop that thing now!
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Abeerdrinker
                      Its not black its Dark Grey
                      I think I've seen your car before man! Where in SNJ are you?

Comment

And take pictures of your Legend's suspension. I want to see if those knuckles will work on our cars because if they do there's like 3 of them at my junkyard. By the way, need any 1G Legend parts?
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

wow the caddy makes me miss my 78 coupe deville,s'okay tho,me and the wife bought a 64 lincoln continental last year,straight pimp ride IMO.nice cars tho and good pics,later.

Comment

very clean CB.

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

I am currently residing on Mcguire AFB(Wrightstown) with my wife. Awaiting for her enlistment to end.
                              Thanks for Legend parts offer but I am currently getting rid of the white coupe since it was my red coupe's donor and getting rid of my Mazda Mx-3. Two cars I dont care to own anymore.

The caddy sits high cause I pushed the shocks up to support a comfortable ride on my 20's

Comment

Working...
                              X