Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7 to cb9 front corner blinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 to cb9 front corner blinkers

I have a CB9 and when every i search for parts cb7 parts always come up. Im just wondering if the driver side front corner blinker is inter changeable, ive heard the bumper are different and I dont want there to be a gap.

all help much appreciated.

I think they are the same between the wagon and 4 & 2 door models. The only thing you`d have to look out for would be the year, as 9091 parts wont work on 9293. I found that out the hard way, luckily I only spent about $20 on my mistake.

Comment

What year CB9 do you have? 92-93 share the same blinkers as CB7s. 91 on the other hand is all on it's own. I had to modify some CD5 blinkers when my passenger's side was broken.

Hope that helps.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
        What year CB9 do you have? 92-93 share the same blinkers as CB7s. 91 on the other hand is all on it's own. I had to modify some CD5 blinkers when my passenger's side was broken.

Hope that helps.
        Good to know! I should have done my homework before posting, but will definitely keep this info encase I get myself a wagon at some point.

Comment

damn i have the 91 wagon, its so hard to find wagon specific parts on ebay and this site wont let me ask for parts,

hope some one will sell one on ebay soon, and give me a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by kayelemenohpee View Post
            damn i have the 91 wagon, its so hard to find wagon specific parts on ebay and this site wont let me ask for parts,

hope some one will sell one on ebay soon, and give me a heads up.
            Best thing to do in your situation is to search online for local junkyards and pull-a parts, and start calling every single one of them, by doing this i found a lot of parts for my new cb that i was unable to find online, on top of that even if you find a wagon with corners, make sure to call all of them for price estimates to make sure someone else isn't closer/cheaper and if it is a junkyard, haggle a bit, offer to pull the parts yourself. I did this and got things like a 93 rear bumper, hood prop, corner lights and the little meal pieces on the corner of the rear between the bumper and taillight for 20 bucks.

Call enough junkyards, and you'll find one eventually. Also, search Craigslist in your area. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post

Hope that helps.
            Or, talk to this guy, he worked around it, i know for a fact you can find cd5 corners everywhere.

Comment

Not to be stealing members, but why not go to the place for wagons? As this forum is for CB7's, sedans and coupes- www.accordwagonclub.com is for CB9's. Im sure you can find your wagon parts there.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
              New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
              My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                Not to be stealing members, but why not go to the place for wagons? As this forum is for CB7's, sedans and coupes- www.accordwagonclub.com is for CB9's. Im sure you can find your wagon parts there.
                CB7Tuner is for the wagon too. It just happens to be a slightly diff beast is all, I wouldn't say it's on it's own really. But that is just me.
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I thought this place was welcome to all CBs, but I guess me and my CB9 arn't wanted.

TBH I consider my cb9 closer to the other CBs than the next gen of ugly as shit wagons that came after.

im posting my questions on both sites, but I cant ask for parts on either as a new member.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs12gage View Post
                    Best thing to do in your situation is to search online for local junkyards and pull-a parts, and start calling every single one of them, by doing this i found a lot of parts for my new cb that i was unable to find online, on top of that even if you find a wagon with corners, make sure to call all of them for price estimates to make sure someone else isn't closer/cheaper and if it is a junkyard, haggle a bit, offer to pull the parts yourself. I did this and got things like a 93 rear bumper, hood prop, corner lights and the little meal pieces on the corner of the rear between the bumper and taillight for 20 bucks.

Call enough junkyards, and you'll find one eventually. Also, search Craigslist in your area. Hope this helps.

Or, talk to this guy, he worked around it, i know for a fact you can find cd5 corners everywhere.
                    Perhaps you didn't see this.

Comment

So 91 wagon and 90-91 coupe/sedan corners are different?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        So 91 wagon and 90-91 coupe/sedan corners are different?
                        Corners, as in the ones next to the headlights, no. Blinkers on the bumper, yes.

Comment

I thought this place was welcome to all CBs, but I guess me and my CB9 arn't wanted.

TBH I consider my cb9 closer to the other CBs than the next gen of ugly as shit wagons that came after.

im posting my questions on both sites, but I cant ask for parts on either as a new member.
                          Not wanted, I've been on this site for quite some time. Right now, there are a lot of Wagon owners on the site. When i started, there were only a handful.

Explore the site, be creative, and try things out. The junkyard is your best friend at times and parts there are really cheap. Take your basic tools AND a tape measure. Not only CB specific parts fit you know.

Comment

Not true, it's just that all sedan and coupe owners wished they owned a wagon j/k

Comment

Working...
                            X