Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Couple questions about wheels and fitment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
    I'm not quite sure you understand what torque steer is. Drive a first generation Mazdaspeed3 and you will understand .

As for the OP. A 0 offset looks like it pokes without being super low. There are a few guys on here who have ran 15x8 or 16x8 0 offsets before overlowering the car. I can't think of any offhand but I think that may be the look you are going for. Just be aware it does put more stress on the wheel bearings and suspension components, so be aware for more routine maintenance.
    Lol or a fukus with a 2.3 and a open diff. haha

Comment

Originally posted by BigJakecb9 View Post
      I just got some apache 2 Wheels 15x8 +25 they just stick out a little bit but im alot lower than 2 inch drop. You should probably do like17x7 +38, its would look good with a 2 Inch drop
      I wanna keep it 15's.. Never really been a fan of 17.

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
      It would be closer to the fender and it depends on how wide the rims are. If you look through the member's rides threads then you should be able to find images of cars with the rims sizes that you want.
      15x7's.. I did come across someones wagon on here.. from canada.. with lime green rims Um. I think it was CB aerodeck?? Im diggin how they look on it.

Comment

So basically, you want to look like every other retard on the road with poked low-offset small diameter wheels? Planning to run crazy negative camber as well?

Learn to use the "edit" button when you want to add something, or you're going to find your post count set back to 0.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJakecb9 View Post
          Lol I'm suprised your the first person to mention that the op is getting skunks.
          Deff dont want coil overs..

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          So basically, you want to look like every other retard on the road with poked low-offset small diameter wheels? Planning to run crazy negative camber as well?

Learn to use the "edit" button when you want to add something, or you're going to find your post count set back to 0.
          Blow me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
              I'm not quite sure you understand what torque steer is
              A lower offset increases torque steer.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
              X