Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cb3 replica flushmount on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb3 replica flushmount on ebay

Was going through ebay and saw this flushie. It looks really well made and i think it would fit nice, what do you guys think?

heres the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-Ac...c0baa2&vxp=mtr

Here it is on my CB. Fits just like the real deal or really close.

Comment

Hey thanks for posting a pic, it looks pretty much oem

Comment

Yeah I cant tell a diffrence. But I would buy from Jack lee. He has a FS thread on here and Im almost 100% positive hes the same Jack lee that sells them on Ebay. You cant buy off here yet but you can buy off ebay from him.

Here is his listing. This is the one I have.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Accord...item4abe11d870

Comment

i love you

Comment

Originally posted by JDCB7 View Post
            i love you
            I wouldnt go that far! Im a "boy you got a purdy mouth" kinda redneck! I might take that literal!

Jk If you get that flushmount I posted in the link you wont be sorry. Its about as good as a replica gets.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
              Here it is on my CB. Fits just like the real deal or really close.

Where it cups the trunk lid it had a small gap but he fixed it by sanding it down on the inside

He isnt kidding about the purdy mouth thing, he really is that kind of a redneck lol
              Last edited by TAMPA; 11-16-2012, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMPA View Post
                Where it cups the trunk lid it had a small gap but he fixed it by sanding it down on the inside

He isnt kidding about the purdy mouth thing, he really is that kind of a redneck lol
                Yeah it was an air bubble in the mold I think. The other side wasnt like that. Most people wouldnt have noticed if I would have left it. Still an awesome piece.

Comment

Working...
                X